**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury Awakened Ability Unavaliable

on5l4uh72017on5l4uh72017 Posts: 31
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues

Whatever I do, nothing seems to bring his ability up for me. I’ve Reset the App, Hard-Reset my Phone, and even Deleted and Redownloaded the App itself. Kabam please fix this soon.

Thanks

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Have you checked that the signature ability still works. Just go into a quest to see whether it's still activating and stuff. It's probably just that its description isn't visible.
  • BlackGoatBlackGoat Posts: 11
    Nick Fury is a spy,
    His ability is classified for now
  • Hey there, we have some troubleshooting steps for iOS and Android that be of some help to you. I've never seen this issue impede the function of an ability, but if it does, feel free to let us know. You can also find a description of his signature ability in his Champion Spotlight here.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Hey there, we have some troubleshooting steps for iOS and Android that be of some help to you. I've never seen this issue impede the function of an ability, but if it does, feel free to let us know. You can also find a description of his signature ability in his Champion Spotlight here.

It's the viewing of the ability that isn't working. It's expected that the ability itself works perfectly well in a fight... (just that the wording made it sound like you were saying that his LMD ability wasn't triggering at all)
  • on5l4uh72017on5l4uh72017 Posts: 31
    Ok thanks a ton guys, I’ll check his ability out when I can:)
  • on5l4uh72017on5l4uh72017 Posts: 31
    Yea his ability still works👍
  • BlackGoatBlackGoat Posts: 11
    This is what is being displayed, for those who are wondering, or those at Kabam who havent seen it yet.