**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trying to contact kabaam

Yesterday I logged back on the game to finish my run in the nick fury arena only to get a pop message saying that account has been banned. Banned for what exactly? I don't know. I don't use any 3rd party services and I don't let anyone else use my account. I've reached out to kabaam on 3 separate emails trying to get an answer. What I get back is a response that im not the only one that this is happening to. Since that first email which was more than 24 hrs ago, I've gotten the same response email after I've tried to find out if there's any update. I've missed 2 days of AQ, AW, don't know what's going on if I made the cutoff for the nick fury arena. This is my last resort. I've gone through the steps that kabaam asks to get a response and nothing. I hope someone from kabaam sees this and says something. I've done everything y'all ask and it has fallen on dead ears. How long does it take for an issue to be looked into? If I was wrong let me know what I was wrong for and I'll take the ban. But if it was your mistake please fix this. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I'm sorry, but we cannot assist with banned account issues on the forums. You will need to continue to work directly with our Support team.
This discussion has been closed.