**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sabretooth no longer bypasses mordo evade!!

I was working on 5.3.4 today and had sabre with KM synergy as I was fighting mordo I was not able to parry and attack because he evaded and countered!! I thought it was just act of will that they were fixing..is there more that he doesnt bypass or just a bug??

Comments

• B3AST1NB3AST1N Posts: 38
    Really? I've never looked into mordo
    Man this sucks !
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Clearly you weren't around when they put the same smackdown on Drax.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Nerf city
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    “Hey guys, we’ll leave Domino where she is at. No need for a fix. But man, that sabertooth is OP!!”
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Hamin said:

Just tested it. It's not a direct nerf to the synergy; however, it no longer allows you to attack within the .7s window. Therefore, Mordo is able to do his astral evade.

It seems to be another frame rate "fix" aka a silent nerf. The BS continues to pour from the walls.

Video evidence:
    https://youtu.be/w_JYq934chg

Yep. Once they got away with it with Drax it opened the door to hide behind "enhancement/fix/description needs to be updated"
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Any word on this?
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    V1PER1987 said:

Technically Sabretooth should’ve never been able to do that since Mordo is immune to ability accuracy reduction.

Not fully true, PM is able to counter him fully because her parry gives her ability accuracy reduction
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

Technically Sabretooth should’ve never been able to do that since Mordo is immune to ability accuracy reduction.

Not fully true, PM is able to counter him fully because her parry gives her ability accuracy reduction
    Has anyone tested her against it? I'm assuming the frame rate fix will extend to her as well.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

V1PER1987 said:

Assuming Astral evade is a defensive ability, Proxima shouldn't be working against him ...
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

Are you sure? Because she only reduces ability accuracy while blocking. When she starts to attack I don’t think it applies anymore. I could be wrong though.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

Assuming Astral evade is a defensive ability, Proxima shouldn't be working against him ...
    Mordo is immune to PASSIVE Ability Accuracy Reduction effects.

This is where we get into what is passive vs active.

Blocking

Opponent’s have 200% Offensive Ability Accuracy reduction when Proxima Midnight blocks an attack. Additionally, she can use the Parry Mastery against any basic attack, stunning opponents even if their attack is projectile based.

PM doesn't say if her AAR is active or passive.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

Mordo is immune to PASSIVE Ability Accuracy Reduction effects.

This is where we get into what is passive vs active.

Blocking

Opponent’s have 200% Offensive Ability Accuracy reduction when Proxima Midnight blocks an attack. Additionally, she can use the Parry Mastery against any basic attack, stunning opponents even if their attack is projectile based.

PM doesn't say if her AAR is active or passive.
    It's passive. She doesn't reduce it with a buff or a debuff (aka, active abilities).
    But her blocking ability only works with offensive abilities, not defensive abilities.
  • Nobody should be able to reduce Mordo's Ability Accuracy, and that should include Sabretooth. This was definitely a bug that was fixed, and I think it was due to the improvements made to the consistency of Abilities triggering.

As for Proxima, I'm not sure, but I'll get that checked out too.
This discussion has been closed.