**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will We Be All Forced to Quit?

Evening,I ve been facing mindblowing lag after landing a hit,parrying,evading...all those lags causes me to lose control
5 hit combo and bam AI starts their combo like they are in an unblockable state...I am trying to explore uncollected atm and fights against both new champs lagging like crazy,I cant even see whats happening(especially against Annihilus)

I know the device I am using,its a somewhat old iPad (Still lag was very managable before the update)...But thanks to youtubers and players I know, this lag happens even on the newest devices...is it gonna get worse every month?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say we'll be forced to quit, but I know we can't keep playing like this. It's horrible.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Things won't get overhauled and fixed properly until there is a noticeable drop in people playing and paying.
  • Spectre1988Spectre1988 Posts: 16
    edited April 2019
    I I have already left the union in which I was 2 years old, I just don’t want to interfere with my friends, now I play less often and only plots, I don’t see any reason to change the phone for the game, it’s not about the phone but about optimization. it's not there, wait for the movie the avengers endgame and finish with this game, just tired of watching how we are deceived.
  • Hey DemitriM, I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing these issues.

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different reasons why one person may experience lag when compared to someone else. Unfortunately, there isn't a simple "one-fix-all" solution to problems like this. However, we're always working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about issues such as lag, crashing and performance issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads, one for iOS users, and one for Android users. The relevant thread for iOS users is located HERE.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Rest assured, the feedback we receive in that thread is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive!
This discussion has been closed.