**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bounty Mission initiator bonus

I initiated the first bounty mission yesterday. 10+ppl completed all 4 difficulties. Where’s the bonus reward?

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You get an in game message with 50 5* shards
  • Options
    Moneymike32Moneymike32 Posts: 39
    My whole ally got the 50 5* shards though. Not just me🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Hey @Moneymike32

The in game description is outdated. In our last iterations of Bounty Missions, only the Initiator got the Bonus rewards. We've switched it up this time, but the description was not changed. We're gonna make sure we update it for next time.
  • Options
    ManuEL_MARVELManuEL_MARVEL Posts: 87
    @Kabam Miike does a person have to complete 1 path on every single difficulty in order to qualify towards the initiator total? Or do 10 alliance members just have to clear 1 path on whatever difficulty they choose?

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    ZeusDNAZeusDNA Posts: 8
    @ManuEL_MARVEL just 1 path on 1 difficulty to add a point of people completed. Then when 10 people do 1 path, everyone in the alliance gets the reward.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike so does this mean that there is no difference who in the alliance opens the bounty missions? As long as 10 people complete them, then the only bonus is the 50 shards that everyone gets?
  • Options
    @Niteseeker3 I know the initiator gets 1500 in gold as well
  • Options
    @ManuEL_MARVEL isnt that gold irrelevant tho? u can get it if u open all the leftover crystals at the end of the event regardless
  • Options
    🤔🤔🤔 good point @Niteseeker3
  • Options

@Kabam Miike does a person have to complete 1 path on every single difficulty in order to qualify towards the initiator total? Or do 10 alliance members just have to clear 1 path on whatever difficulty they choose?

Thanks in advance

It's one path on any Difficulty!
  • Options

@Kabam Miike so does this mean that there is no difference who in the alliance opens the bounty missions? As long as 10 people complete them, then the only bonus is the 50 shards that everyone gets?

This is correct!
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike thank you for the swift response! Its probably a good idea to notify the community with an in-game message to avoid any cofunsion. Our officers made a whole schedule for the month so all members who open the missions get equal bonus rewards!!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Hey @Moneymike32

The in game description is outdated. In our last iterations of Bounty Missions, only the Initiator got the Bonus rewards. We've switched it up this time, but the description was not changed. We're gonna make sure we update it for next time.

Next time? 🤯
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    “We will change it next time”

Sounds like government work to me. Puts the stop lights up, turns them on in a month.
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Here’s this, we will explain it to you some time later 🤷🏻‍♂️