Magneto must to shine

Hey guys in the universe marvel magneto is probably the most powerful mutant. But at the contest of champions he is really nothing nothing special. Please do something to show us his real power. Thanks.....

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Member Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Comic accuracy is not something which you will find in this game, and that's for the good I guess. The best champions in the game are Blade, Medusa, Ghost, Domino etc. These characters though aren't weak but they aren't exceptionally powerful in the comics or movies either, yet they are one of the most powerful champions in the game. It doesn't make much sense but it is the way it is. In this game you can see Rocket Racoon physically battling Dormammu, Hawkeye damaging Hulk. Just because he is powerful in the comics, it doesn't count as a good reason to buff him. Though I do agree that he's absolute trash.
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.