**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hypes S3 and so much more

Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 612 ★★★
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
After hypes s3 he is completely in unresponsive to inputs and auto throws a medium and is unresponsive for about a second after he throws it.

This new variant is so bugged, I know that’s normal protocol for new content to be bugged for optimal unit purchase but this is to much. Attacks after evading a special are missing then you get punished, parry timing is off, getting punished by special attack while hitting into block and defenders are coming out of stun before timer expires.

It’s not even about finding counters to the nodes anymore, it’s about finding counters to the Bugs. The hot fix honestly made the game worse for me, I had minimal issues until I downloaded that hot fix bug update.

This is the worst update since 12.0

Comments

• Options
    pekaestefanopekaestefano Posts: 10
    Got the same with Hyperion … and also with OR and SG after using their L3‘s
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

This is the worst update since 12.0

To be fair to 12.0, I don't remember any bugs associated with that particular update. All those changes were intentional. The reason for the change was questionable, but the changes made were rolled out as-designed.

This latest update was meant to be one thing but went live as something completely different. Kabam tinkered with framerates, neglected to test the changes, and rolled out an update riddled with bugs that had a negative impact on everyone playing the game. Even after the hotfix, there are still a number of bugs that weren't in the game before the update.

This latest update has to be the buggiest update ever released for MCOC.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please review our Known Issues thread as we are currently investigating these issues and will let everyone know there when we have any updates.
This discussion has been closed.