**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How would you rate this update so far?

How would you rate this update so far? 84 votes

It pretty much sucks. Kabam could've done better
72%
GamerCaptain_KandiceDrZolaNightwing2380JestressTensioManup456ChovnerForwardcrogsLittleAjaxCheddarBobVincew80AkhilxcxCropDusterTimros[Deleted User]Spurgeon14BLANCH69Game_Ninja 61 votes
It's okay... not the best nor the worst.
19%
kfd2010Pwf57OnmixGblake1965LordRaymond3MC2707Wozzy101QacobX_Factor_AgentRaveNNGeorgiaDawgKG05_1LostReplica23Dgk93Ægon0710FreeToPlay_21 16 votes
It's good. Not too shabby
3%
DkutctghCASrini003REiiGN15 3 votes
Best update in a while. I hope Kabam pumps out more like this
4%
noySiddhantKwatraThe_red_EclipsePIZZATIME 4 votes

Comments

• Starbuster234Starbuster234 Posts: 65
    I cannot log in to the new update! Fix this pls
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    edited April 2019
    I do not like RNG rewards at all. It ruins the hard grinding.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Its laggy, and existing bugs still exist.
  • Gblake1965Gblake1965 Posts: 23
    It's okay... not the best nor the worst.
    It is far better than 22.0 but it is still a far cry from "ready for Prime time"
    I have a Samsung S8+ and it takes almost a minute to load any screen. Lags all over the place. My brand new Ipad also is having slow load times.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Was hoping this update would address the massive lag that I've been getting since the previous update. No change :disappointed:

Also, I think the greater last stand crystals are laughably bad. And, on principle, I have to hate any event that makes Dungeons a requirement :rage::rage::rage: They've successfully gotten me to play dungeons for the first time since its release
  • It pretty much sucks. Kabam could've done better
    Nothing changes except nerfing the daily Alliance Event Rewards.
  • HandsomeJasHandsomeJas Posts: 24
    We got a nerf on the alliance rewards, the monthly quest rewards are still the same, the infinity quest rewards are laughably bad bad, you basically can't use characters/synergy teams that you like and you're stuck with 5 or 6 champions that are kind of buffed, but you also have to wait weeks to get the buffs for them.

I can't even think of a word to describe how bad this event is.
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    edited April 2019
    I gave the whole infinity stone thing a run, its a complete waste of time apart from the crystal shards you get from completion from the actual quest. I wont do anymore i shouldn't think
  • It pretty much sucks. Kabam could've done better
    Lag not fixed. Being able to punish sentinel after first special not fixed. So boo another bad update. No interest in even trying the new content. The rewards seem a bit sad. New bells and whistles no fixes.
  • noynoy Posts: 56
    Best update in a while. I hope Kabam pumps out more like this
    They fixed how champs would dash in or become unresponsive after an L3 so there's that. Also, dexterity timing seems to be improved for me. Samsung GS6 edge+. Loving it for now.
This discussion has been closed.