**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Silence is not ignorance, don't misjudge admin staff

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
Hi guys, after seeing so many posts in the forum regarding recent events, system failure, game bugs, and other numerous game issues , everyone is asking admin staff answers , "including me ". We are not getting the desired answers and we are making perceptions and assumptions, but when we think the other way, they are just employed with Kabam , doing their jobs, they are not responsible for any of these issues, they are not getting any answers from those who suppose to give answers and responsible for this game.

Let's just wait patiently and give the required time to admin staff , so that they can seek answers for us.

Thanks to Kabam admin team. Hope you will have answers soon or solutions ready for us, so that we again enjoy this game.

Comments

• WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    You are right in a small sense they can't change our situation directly but when your the face of a company that downright goes out of its way to pretty much screw the player base. It's no wonder everyone attacks the forum mods they work for kabam. There here and it's convenient it's also there job. They knew what they were walking into day 1 and honestly the stuff they spout out sometimes shows complete ignorance of the game and pretty much overal knowledge of common sense. Let's not make 30min timers? Yeah instead of helping the player base go back to reality they want you enagaged to them permanently. Instead of a heads up on deals we get nothing until there actually out. So the working class dude or women gets f"d? They seemingly change champs without telling anyone or having a changelog on them. Love how the new sw L1 is rapid fire. Hmm seems like all the rol champs are become seemingly harder I wonder why? You need them for us but you don't on your own end. Typical kabam. I would not be surprised if we got some sort of gear coming they said they had plans till 2020. I would like to feel sympathy for adora and mike but honestly I could care less about them.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    They may not always have answers to everything but they don't have to shut down posts just because they don't have answers or don't want players discussing it among them selves and pointing out more problems.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    They may not always have answers to everything but they don't have to shut down posts just because they don't have answers or don't want players discussing it among them selves and pointing out more problems.

Agreed. They act like we are ignorant fools.
  • RobyOneKenobyRobyOneKenoby Posts: 18
    edited August 2017
    In any case shutting down and removing post doesn't mean listen to customers , sometime they should understood the frustration when you play the game and crash after spend hours of play maybe in a last mission of a level or because they stop the game meanwhile you were finishing an arena. We don't have too much tool to let us listening by Kabam so forum is the only one and Admin should be more positive and try to help customers not cut them off their post ....
This discussion has been closed.