**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury or Emma Frost

Who to r5, Nick Fury or Emma Frost?

Nick Fury melts people away in more difficult content.

Emma has diamond immunity, more utility and very good l2 damage.

Both have similar prestige.

Comments

• MegatronOGMegatronOG Posts: 18
    Double post. Please delete
  • Took care of the other post for you. As far as who to upgrade, I usually also like to consider who else you have in your team, both for synergies and to see if you need some utilities covered. Emma's Telepath Form ignores Evade, so she can be pretty good if your team needs anti-evade options. If you have Heimdall and either Hela or Angela, their synergy can give Nick Fury a permanent Fury just by swiping back and blocking. This'll let him keep his Tactical charges the entire fight and make it much easier to access his other utilities.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I’d go with fury better utility and damage
  • MegatronOGMegatronOG Posts: 18
    I have many r5’s already. Blade, GP, Domino, Corvus, Magik, Hyperion.

I do have a 6* Heimdall and 5* Thor rags for Fury Synergy, but could also use a triple immune champ like Emma. Tough decision!

Took care of the other post for you. As far as who to upgrade, I usually also like to consider who else you have in your team, both for synergies and to see if you need some utilities covered. Emma's Telepath Form ignores Evade, so she can be pretty good if your team needs anti-evade options. If you have Heimdall and either Hela or Angela, their synergy can give Nick Fury a permanent Fury just by swiping back and blocking. This'll let him keep his Tactical charges the entire fight and make it much easier to access his other utilities.

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Who to r5, Nick Fury or Emma Frost?

Nick Fury melts people away in more difficult content.

Emma has diamond immunity, more utility and very good l2 damage.

Both have similar prestige.

So in my opinion, the better choice is nick fury because i am so damn enviousthat you have him :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: