**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Maintenance - Tuesday, May 30th

2»

Comments

• Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    We would all appreciate if you could list what bugs are being fixed. If bugs aren't being fixed, then they should be and Kabam needs to reprioritize quickly.

I know right. If all bugs don't get fixed by the next patch i quit. This game is almost unplayable and with the new offers that come regularly, they're useless.

How is it possible to buy resources for your champs/roster while the game is bugged? The reality with those offers is that people buy them, the game is bugged, and they quit.

If kabam wants to make more money, they need to put game performance over new content. Not new content over game performance.

That's a bit harsh, but I see your point. Not all bugs will be fixed, that's not possible, but Kabam does need a heavy update/maintenance to focus on bugs. This needs to be it. If not, then they'd better do it soon because they're losing customers like you. I probably won't quit, but I'm a lot less likely to actually spend money if I don't think it's worth it.
  • Options
    Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    I hope for a 4* awakening gem... just 1 and I will be happy playing again...
  • Options
    AlexVanDamme81AlexVanDamme81 Posts: 83
    It's maybe time to fix double evade or not??? What You waiting??? Is ridicolous! C'mon we're tired płay different and suboptimal!
  • Options

Lol yeah we would all shut up. That would make everyone happy.
  • Options
    It's maybe time to fix double evade or not??? What You waiting??? Is ridicolous! C'mon we're tired płay different and suboptimal!

I do hope that they fix that glitch. It's becoming a huge problem, and many are flat out deleting the game because of it.
  • Options
    VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Kabam need to read this thread... and give us an update. War not fun without knowing how good our defenders.
    Double evade not work... and much more.
  • Options
    Redfield33Redfield33 Posts: 1
    Fix all the bugs including ghost rider incinerate issue and hulks bleed that's so lame
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    They're probably just prepping the servers so that it doesn't crash on Sunday (again) during the DV arena
  • Options
    Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Hi Adora

Any news on when in game info for alliance wars like how many defender kills being tracked, will be fixed? Seems like it's been broken for quite some time and there have been no in game messages on when this might be corrected.

Thx in advance!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Hmm, I don't think that Adora meant to leave this thread open, but... whatever! Anyways, as many of you know, Server Maintenance is rarely a time for us to fix bugs, unless they are server side and even then, only when we must ensure that nobody is playing to make those fixes.

We DO, however, have a large bug fix update coming tomorrow! Check out the notes for that here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/1718/version-13-1-discussion-thread

And just an FYI for everybody that is wondering, we are not going to be adjusting the timers on Arenas or any other events, so please plan accordingly for this maintenance.

Thanks Miike.
  • Options
    Hmm, I don't think that Adora meant to leave this thread open, but... whatever! Anyways, as many of you know, Server Maintenance is rarely a time for us to fix bugs, unless they are server side and even then, only when we must ensure that nobody is playing to make those fixes.

We DO, however, have a large bug fix update coming tomorrow! Check out the notes for that here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/1718/version-13-1-discussion-thread

And just an FYI for everybody that is wondering, we are not going to be adjusting the timers on Arenas or any other events, so please plan accordingly for this maintenance.

Well, since everyone tends to have the same issues (Double evade, Parry, Random misses during combos), there's a very low chance that they are mostly client side. Some of them like crashing are definitely client side, but it's hard to see how a problem that effects 95% of the community isn't on Kabam.
  • Options
    Kushyclouds92Kushyclouds92 Posts: 25
    Thank you kabam!! Its great to see you have fixed many of the bugs that have been frustrating many players. But i have seen no mention with block or parry being fixed? Nor mention of compensation for the 1000's of people who have wasted money and resources just to be able to get by and finish a quest,AQ,AW.. With the double evade bug and block and parry bug i have found it nearly impossible to be able to win even the simplest of fights..please address these issues preferably before the update. thanks for reading!

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    lol! I thought this last sentence was going to read:

"And just an FYI for everybody that is wondering, we are NOT going to be compensating any players at this time so don't ask!"
  • Options
    Geez1975Geez1975 Posts: 1
    oh well... 4 hours of maintenance means we gotta find something else to do then...
  • Options
    Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    I hope KABAM makes the cut of a little lower for the Arena...
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★

Any class? I need a Tech, better yet 2 Techs.
  • Options
    HoueclipseHoueclipse Posts: 2
    Is the maintenance over?
This discussion has been closed.