**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Administrators

Dear Game Administrators, I am about to request the unblocking of my account, I was permanently blocked due to account sharing, but I played for about 3 years and I never shared my account or did anything that I am blocking, I spent a lot with it Game and would like to continue playing spending with the game because I like, many users of Google's email were blocked permanent or profisorio and the hackers still remain in the game, what leads the company to block the honest and leaves the hacker?

Comments

• Options
    I hope that at least the company manifests itself with some representative, otherwise I will take appropriate measures, this is not only a game but also a product and I am the consumer, please release my account, otherwise I will take appropriate action together with my lawyers
  • Options
    Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    You'll have to message an administrator
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    So far it doesn't look like kabam has made a mistake when banning someone's account. The things the algorithm detects to decide whether or not to ban someone would be almost impossible to recreate on an actually playing account. Out of the thousands of accounts that got banned I highly doubt you are the one anomaly. Modding once when you started or even account sharing once is a justifiable reason for permanent banning as it is clearly stated in the terms of service
  • Options
    As I said in the text above, I have never shared my account or performed such illegal conduct that may lead to blocking. I spend with the game do not need to share more account or perform some illegal conduct, but as I informed, I will wait for the response of some Administrator if you do not have an opinion I will appeal. It is easy to say that the company is right, when the problem is not with you
  • Options
    VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Did you allow someone to use your device and that someone also plays the game (but also has his/her own account)?

Technically, device sharing is allowed but we all know that two people using the same device would look like account sharing if one account logs off and another logs on soon after.

• Options
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.