**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

A Question re: Unstoppable Colossus

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
My forums search didn’t yield anything, so I apologize if this has been asked and answered:

Is it safe to assume Unstoppable Colossus will receive the same buffs Colossus receives (whenever he receives them)?

Thanks

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I would say it is not safe to assume that, as they are different champions, in the way that Spider-man and Spider-man Stark are different champions.

However, I would like to see UC have a little buff. Either unstoppable the same as juggs new one, or whatever they do to col
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 said:

I would say it is not safe to assume that, as they are different champions, in the way that Spider-man and Spider-man Stark are different champions.

However, I would like to see UC have a little buff. Either unstoppable the same as juggs new one, or whatever they do to col

So I take it no official word on this? It would be nice for those of us sitting on piles of loyalty and looking for ways to spend it. Also, it would be nice to have a “special” champ actually be special.

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    4* versions. A little bit of difference. I forgot about the fury buff.

On a side note, anyone want to set an over-under line for the number of words in new Colossus description? Those below are quite...short.

Dr. Zola

• edited July 2019
    Hey guys, I'm sorry if this wasn't made clear already, we will only be updating Colossus. I understand that Unstoppable Colossus is similar in many ways but they are different Champions nonetheless.

With that being said, we aren't ruling out the possibility of updating Unstoppable Colossus at a later date. If you would like to share any improvement suggestions for him, please do so in THIS discussion.
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
This discussion has been closed.