4* Lol ultron? Hack?

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,385 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    The crystal was only in the sample pack. Not available as a single standalone. It was shortly after the introduction of the labyrinth. There was no fanfare or proclamations of exclusivity, just limited time availability.

There was no crystal as fsr as I remember. I play everyday, watch news from the game everyday, and no one ever talked about this

It was there. I don't know what to tell you. I think people forget how many things were all over the place at that time. It didn't have an event around it or tie in with an arena. There's so much misinformation being spread by people that claim expertise and speak with certainty here and on reddit. It's telling that people are more inclined to believe a hacker inserted a character into the game and is using it on the live server with no repercussions than that there was a one-time brief offer a long time ago and they, being all-seeing and all-knowing, somehow missed it or forgot about it since they didn't buy it.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    The crystal was only in the sample pack. Not available as a single standalone. It was shortly after the introduction of the labyrinth. There was no fanfare or proclamations of exclusivity, just limited time availability.

There was no crystal as fsr as I remember. I play everyday, watch news from the game everyday, and no one ever talked about this

It was there. I don't know what to tell you. I think people forget how many things were all over the place at that time. It didn't have an event around it or tie in with an arena. There's so much misinformation being spread by people that claim expertise and speak with certainty here and on reddit. It's telling that people are more inclined to believe a hacker inserted a character into the game and is using it on the live server with no repercussions than that there was a one-time brief offer a long time ago and they, being all-seeing and all-knowing, somehow missed it or forgot about it since they didn't buy it.

Even if there was a crystal for him
    That ultron did not come from said crystal....
    It came from when support messed up
    Appleisgod wrote: »

Even if there was a crystal for him
    That ultron did not come from said crystal....
    It came from when support messed up

The discussion came about because people thought the character didn't exist and that it wasn't available to regular players. It is a legitimate character and I provided where it was available. The initial reaction was that there was a hack involved. The fact that it was provided by support came later.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★
    I think people mean a crystal sample of the other ultron since the crystal samples always come by mail if they are a basic champ in arena and I remember ages ago ultron has been a basic
    Bendy wrote: »
    I think people mean a crystal sample of the other ultron since the crystal samples always come by mail if they are a basic champ in arena and I remember ages ago ultron has been a basic
    It was the classic ultron. The one with poison and no absorption. Not arena or event linked. A brief one-off sample pack with a chance to get his 4 star version and some other old crystals after they introduced the 5 star being exclusive to 100% LoL.

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    The 4* classic Ultron has NEVER been offered through crystals. Please stop trolling
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Member Posts: 364
    I made a post bout this no one said a damn word but others made it and suddenly everyone is answering!!!
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    The 4* classic Ultron has NEVER been offered through crystals. Please stop trolling
    Who made you the final authority on what did or didn't happen? If you don't have anything refuting my statements, why post at all?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    I made a post bout this no one said a damn word but others made it and suddenly everyone is answering!!!

Maybe because this thread appeared first than yours?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    Who made you the final authority on what did or didn't happen? If you don't have anything refuting my statements, why post at all?

You are the only one saying that he was available when there was absolutely no news about that. You're not even giving proofs about that.
    He was never available.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Member Posts: 742 ★★★
    Lmao outed
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★

You are the only one saying that he was available when there was absolutely no news about that. You're not even giving proofs about that.
    He was never available.

I remember something that was offered in regards to him. Can't pinpoint it. It's a vague memory.
  • MackyJMackyJ Member Posts: 17
    We wanna know the whole story here... How did kabam do such a blunder in the 1st place... I have given a thousand complaints to kabam(for their fault) & received an automated reply... If kabam showed mercy and replaced a champ, i m gonna accidently sell my karnak now... Will it be replaced by mordo or hyper??

He was never available.
    Neither of us has any proof the other is wrong. Let's ask Kabam Miike or someone else to ask someone who would actually know with absolute certainty what has and hasn't ever been offered in this game. If I'm mistaken, I'll cop to it.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Member Posts: 297
    MoiraD wrote: »
    Stop being the police and just chill. This "story" has been posted on the internets multiple times, today alone. Who died and turned this community into a of narcs.

So this summoner got something from kabam and yall have cyber bullied and shamed them because of it. Damn social justice warriors.
    No cyber bullying going on, just trying to figure out why it happen. That's like somebody running around with a 4* Maestro, of course everybody will speak up about it. They'll want to know how it happened and want the same opportunity.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Member Posts: 280 ★★
    It's dumb everyone is upset over this. OG Ultron isn't even that great. I'd rather have the regen.
    edited August 2017
    It's dumb everyone is upset over this. OG Ultron isn't even that great. I'd rather have the regen.
    Difference between being upset and curious. She has the only 4* classic ultron in the game. This is a collectors game and many will want the same opportunity if they find out about it.

This could help out the community and maybe force Kabam's hand by them offering him to everyone

FAL7EN wrote: »
    Difference between being upset and curious. She has the only 4* classic ultron in the game. This is a collectors game and many will want the same opportunity if they find out about it.

This could help out the community and maybe force Kabam's hand by them offering him to everyone

So you think it's an angle to get him? SMH.

Would only be fair. It's Kabam's fault they gave him to her, we didn't even know they had a 4* version in their game files.

Kabam should let her keep the character for letting this happen and also offer him to everybody else because of their mistake.

Would only be fair. It's Kabam's fault they gave him to her, we didn't even know they had a 4* version in their game files.

Kabam should let her keep the character for letting this happen and also offer him to everybody else because of their mistake.

It never ceases to amaze me how this community can take any issue and turn it into a means to get something out of it.

It never ceases to amaze me how this community can take any issue and turn it into a means to get something out of it.
    So you telling me if I accidentally sold my deadpool x-force and they gave me a og deadpool in return you wouldn't want the opportunity to get him too?

100% sure you'll want the same opportunity as me.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Man, if classic ultron gets taken away from this summoner id be more pissed than not having the ability to get him. A wise man once said,

"THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS"

So you telling me if I accidentally sold my deadpool x-force and they gave me a og deadpool in return you wouldn't want the opportunity to get him too?

Not at all. I don't look to profit from the mistakes of others. I don't care what someone else has. My own Roster is my own concern.

Not at all. I don't look to profit from the mistakes of others. I don't care what someone else has. My own Roster is my own concern.
    Well this won't be the first or last post about this. As many play her in arena they'll post on here and wonder how she got him and want the some treatment.

Now to eliminate that they should just simply make an offer like "og vision" to everyone for their mistake.

Well this won't be the first or last post about this. As many play her in arena they'll post on here and wonder how she got him and want the some treatment.

Now to eliminate that they should just simply make an offer like "og vision" to everyone for their mistake.

It was a mistake, not an opportunity. Don't hold your breath on Kabam offering anyone else anything for a mistake that inconvenienced one person slightly.
  • namelessnameless Member Posts: 31
    wtf!! I want him too!! lol
  • MackyJMackyJ Member Posts: 17
    Holy Hell !!! I sold my doc strange by mistake... Can i pls get a doc ock??
This discussion has been closed.