**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

VISION (AOU)

Hello all,

I don't know of its already reported but my 4*R5 Vision (AOU) duped sig99 isnt stealing power anymore..only power burn is working but not stealing..

Hopefully i will be fix asap cuz he is in my LINE UP for AW attack7

thx

Comments

• gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    test it against magik. it was just reported that he doesn't even power burn against her. more vision bugs seem to be popping up. hope he gets fixed soon too...i have a 5/50 vision that I also use for war aq attack
  • test it against magik. it was just reported that he doesn't even power burn against her. more vision bugs seem to be popping up. hope he gets fixed soon too...i have a 5/50 vision that I also use for war aq attack

huh ?? i just tested it against Magik and it worked, meaning my specials did damage + power burn and power steal but in de arena it was not working..
    strange..
  • Nopiii111Nopiii111 Posts: 28
    just got K.O against all or nothing node due to my special didn't power drain! although it did the damage and screaming (LoL)!
  • Hey everyone! Jon8299 got this bang on the money. It's an issue that's currently being investigated, and since there are multiple threads related to this, I'll be closing this one down in order to help keep the forums cleaner.
This discussion has been closed.