**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Colossus

hobohobo Posts: 86
When will the improvement for him arrive? Since I just got two in a row from opening 5-star crystals. If you are going to force him on me make the change you said you were doing

Comments

• Hey there, we mentioned our projected timeline in our original post here but we are aiming to release the update for Colossus in early Fall, if all goes well. This includes the time needed to rework and tune his abilities, run a beta test for him, and take the proper amount of time to analyze the data and feedback from those tests.
  • hobohobo Posts: 86
    It took almost a month to get enough shards to spin for a 5-star hero, but for some strange reason a few people I know have pull colossus often as 5-star shard hero in the past couple of weeks and to pull the same character back to back now that is really bad luck.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

Hey there, we mentioned our projected timeline in our original post here but we are aiming to release the update for Colossus in early Fall, if all goes well. This includes the time needed to rework and tune his abilities, run a beta test for him, and take the proper amount of time to analyze the data and feedback from those tests.

So you guys are changing gamora shehulk and SG in 1 month and colossus lasts forever?
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★

So you guys are changing gamora shehulk and SG in 1 month and colossus lasts forever?

Pretty sure it didn’t happen like that. The months of work were put in behind the scenes before they announced it. The announcement was at the beta test change to play around with the changes for feedback. We didn’t vote on who to buff.

This time, because we got to choose we found out about it before any preliminary work could take place.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

OKAYGang said:

Why was that vote even a thing, if Kabam knows all of those champs are garbage why not fix them all. That said, I'm glad Colossus won, need somebody to use my 2015 mutant gem on

Same here. Got my first 2015 gem about a week ago and what do you know, mutant. The only class without even a single decent option.
    2015 gems are simply lame. For any class people who play longer, usually will already have magik or hulk at r4, so will have to use it on some meme champ, people who only started mostly won't have those champs for a very long time. Finally, I'd you just pulled decent 2015 champ, you might want to wait with rank up to use the gem, but still might not get the class you need. Awesome, right?
  • Sieger7999Sieger7999 Posts: 48
    Aleor said:

zeezee57 said:

OKAYGang said:

Why was that vote even a thing, if Kabam knows all of those champs are garbage why not fix them all. That said, I'm glad Colossus won, need somebody to use my 2015 mutant gem on

Same here. Got my first 2015 gem about a week ago and what do you know, mutant. The only class without even a single decent option.
    2015 gems are simply lame. For any class people who play longer, usually will already have magik or hulk at r4, so will have to use it on some meme champ, people who only started mostly won't have those champs for a very long time. Finally, I'd you just pulled decent 2015 champ, you might want to wait with rank up to use the gem, but still might not get the class you need. Awesome, right?
    I generally agree with that, with the exception being the recently revamped champs like venom (who is now in my top 5 champs) and sg.