**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remove ban

Please remove my ban

Comments

• AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    K
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    No
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    No... no....
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Am I on TV? Hi Mom!
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Ok @arundablu , try now.
  • Leikp645Leikp645 Posts: 16
    ไม่มีเวลาเล่นจ้างคนอื่นเล่นให้
    ชื่นชอบแต่ไม่มีเวลาเล่นให้ทำยังไง
  • Please remove banned my account
  • Mayular19Mayular19 Posts: 1
    Please "mayular19" forgive me for what i have violate in your policy. I know guys that you can unbanned my account please.
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    they wont remove it but u need to ask them evidence because some cases others using your account(hack) without your consent. but if u do hack or tools will be no remorse for u..

just keep sending them ticket . this kabam also rely on robots.txt that conclude time , energy in the quest. this code will generate results. that lead to banned n suspension. for hackers good bye. next time be smart as i believe million is using hack tools but smartly
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    JewJaws wrote: »
    just keep sending them ticket . this kabam also rely on robots.txt that conclude time , energy in the quest. this code will generate results. that lead to banned n suspension. for hackers good bye. next time be smart as i believe million is using hack tools but smartly

Robots txt? You ever heard of queries kid? You can export to txt files, as well as open obb data files in txt to data mine or, as it were, MODify code.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    At least he said please, right?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    You need to send a private message to Groundedwisdom, he can help investigate your issue.

Thanks for taking it to a dark place. Sorry, I have too many opinions to be a Mod. If I was, you'd definitely get a warning.

To the OP, they don't discuss actions taken on Accounts here. Your best bet is to contact Support.
  • Please Kabam remove ban from my account
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
    Our Support Pages also include more information here.

As a result, this thread will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.