**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emma Frost: Hot pull or cold as ice

BazzaBazza Posts: 42
Just pulled 5 star Emma frost and I was pretty happy but I have no experience using her. How good is she? Any tips? Worth a rank 4? Any feedback appreciated cheers amigos

Comments

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    She's great, yes to R4. Build prowess and drop that sp2, lights out.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Congrats on the pull
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Solid pull. Yes, she's worth R4
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    She's amazing. defs worth r4. She's got Solid immunity in diamond form, shuts down evade champs in telepath mode and strong sp2 with her prowess stacks
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    -sixate- said:

She's great, yes to R4. Build prowess and drop that sp2, lights out.

That damage is crazy.
  • Options
    Congrats! Emma Frost has been a great addition to my team. Her heavy attack in Diamond Form gives her extra Power while giving her opponent less than normal, so I like to start the fight alternating between Parrying and launching heavy attacks. This usually lets me get ahead of them in Power and into Telepath Form faster, which lets me build up to the full 10 Prowess faster as well. Then I can start firing off those big SP2s.

I also like using those Diamond Form heavy attacks to help close out a fight if my opponent is almost down but close to an SP3 since it gives opponents less Power.