**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next 5* Rank Four

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
Just beat act five! Have enough to rank up one of them right now. I have a few high ranked cosmics, and DH is my current highest tech. LMK if you have any questions

Next 5* Rank Four 32 votes

Hyperion (duped)
87%
TheManMythLegendVision_41Stark78AlfaThatGuyYouSaw235RoOOtsThecrusher_9756[Deleted User]DonnymeijReferencePintzzRus3101Kobster84Rougeknight87FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightMC2707RockypantherxgforcefanBatman1903Etjama 28 votes
Darkhawk (duped)
12%
UmbertoDelRioLegend_rvH3t3rPriceless 4 votes

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    So far Hype getting the vote
  • Wow that's a great choice to have to make! Do either of them have synergies with your other champs or cover an area the rest of your team doesn't?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Hyperion (duped)
    No contest really, Hyperion can build up furies and power faster than you can say "Easy Money", and then burn and stun the opponent all the way to Valhalla

At which sig level is your darkhawk? He's an incredible double immunity champ with a big damage potential.

May I ask what your other r4 champs are?

He is around sig 150. Proxima, Cage, Gwenpool, WS, x23, Arch all at rank four. Corvus rank five.

Wow that's a great choice to have to make! Do either of them have synergies with your other champs or cover an area the rest of your team doesn't?

Venom 5* is about the only one but only level two right now. Would really like to get him up eventually.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (duped)
    Darkhawk need high sig, thus go straight to Hype.
    Done

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Hyperion (duped)
    Ajisdope said:

Done

I hope you have fun, burning opponents to oblivion.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Hyperion (duped)
    Hyperion for sure. And doesn't need to be max Sig. Difference between rank 20 and 200 is 4%
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Hyperion (duped)
    Would save you Sig stones for another champ. I put mine to 50 and the rest have been going to medusa