**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What longstanding bugs do you want to see addressed?

Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
Which longstanding MCOC bugs would you like to see addressed? I'm curious to see what issues are important to people here.

To be clear, I'm not looking for anything that popped up in the last 1-2 updates. I know Tunnel Vision stinks right now, but that's not what we're looking for. What bugs have been around for 60+ days do you want to see addressed?

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'll start to get the ball rolling.

Corvus Glaive will still occasionally take damage from Coldsnap or Shock when Glaive Charges are present. This bug may have been around since his release, but at the very least, it's been a problem for at least 6 months. He's a popular champ and many use him for his quasi-immunities. It's tough when they randomly don't work.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Armor breaks interaction with physical resistance
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    Inconsistant frame rate, even on latest phones (both idevice and android).
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Defensive ai in endgame content so much annoying to deal with especially when they have power gain also aggression regen like from v2
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Severus35 said:

Inconsistant frame rate, even on latest phones (both idevice and android).

I bought a OnePlus7 a week ago. I can confirm that the frame rate is pretty consistent, I'm satisfied with it (no I'm not a Kabam employee). But yeah any device below that is pretty frustrating.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Breaking my combos with specials while I am hitting on their block or ironman sp2 not connecting at all
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Bugs of the last 1-2 updates...?! With the July update they address an issue with Guillotine's healing. Guillotines! She is a 2015 champ... (smh)
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'm still holding out hope that Inequity gets fixed.

It only reduces the stated percentage of base attack, so you're not getting close to the full benefit when nodes are present. Basically, it's only effective in arena. It's a known bug that was acknowledged about 18 months ago.

I tend to enjoy debuff-heavy champs like Void and Phoenix, so this would go a long way in making them better.
  • Hey there, if you have new information to share on an issue, please share it in the appropriate thread for the issue in the Bugs and Known Issues section of the forums. If you have a new issue to report, you can share the information in the appropriate section of the forum using the forum bug report template.
This discussion has been closed.