**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs locked in AQ even after AQ ended

War has started and AQ has just finished. My main attackers for both seem to be locked in AQ and now I cannot use them for war. Usually when I leave them in Aq unreleased, they are automatically released after AQ timer is up. I’d give it some time, and update this when there’s progress. But I did restart the game to find them still locked.

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    My AQ champs are locked and we didnt get the AQ rewards yet
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yup. But having read that most here got their war deleted or removed made my case off. And my attackers are still locked as of this time.
    Kpatrix said:

You have a war going ? Ours disappeared

• DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    edited June 2019
    It happened to an alliance mate as well. Now he cant clear in war. Mine are available cause i was able to release them
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Same thing here man, you aren't crazy
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yesh mine locked too
  • BlumpkinBlumpkin Posts: 16
    Aq finished 35 minutes ago, and it still hasnt send daily rewards and released champs, our war is stilm there but half the ally cant join with their main attacks
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Yup same here
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Champs stuck in AQ. War never showed up. AQ doesn't even show this last day in our History.
  • Cr1spyjCr1spyj Posts: 21
    No issue with AQ champs because we finished the map early, but no AQ rewards as of yet.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yep aq champs still stuck
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Same here, AQ ended 50 minutes ago
  • Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team to look into.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    4 of My 5 champions on AW defense are missing from my roster?? I hope this gets sorted out quickly as I am getting nervous that some of my top D champs are MIA!
  • Syko6Syko6 Posts: 11
    Mine too
  • Abdu_rajabAbdu_rajab Posts: 13
    AQ ended and still can't use my champs as the are stuck in there
    AW didn't start 😥😥😥😥😥
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    same here.. :neutral:
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Havent gotten daily rewards of AQ
  • HershyHershy Posts: 149
    AQ is over but my top 3 champs are still stuck in it and I can’t use them in EQ. The attached photo was taken just now.

Tried on my iPad and iPhone. Latest versions of the game are installed. I also haven’t gotten the notice that AQ is over.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    yup a guy in our alliance has same problem
  • MissMissyMissMissy Posts: 78
    Kabam was over an hour late in closing aq. I just got the notification that aq was finished. You should be go to go now. If not try a hard restart.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Update: my champs have been unlocked in AQ and now available for war attack. Thank you, kbm game team.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    no AQ daily rewards or champs being released, if you didnt go to boss node you are screwed if you need them for AW
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Some in our alliance have same issue
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Same.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    My AQ champs just got released, but still no rewards
  • SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★
    Mine just got locked in aq after it ended as well.