**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Season Pass?

Could this game have a season pass? Clash of Clans has one that is 53.6x value (https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClans/comments/b5gld2/guide_how_much_money_is_the_gold_season_pass/ and doing rewards divided by 5 dollar cost is 53.6). In Clash Royale the season pass is 11x value (https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashRoyale/comments/c7lmaf/all_the_rewards_you_get_from_completing_the_pass/). Average the two and you get an average of 32.3x value. $5 gets you 135 units so 4360.5 units over the month so 145.35 units a day for 30 days. They also get a special skin. I suggest an energy refill(30 units), 30 minute AQ energy timers, double 22 hour solo events(25 units), and the equivalent of summoner appreciation boost per day. The special skin could be a collector's crystal with only exclusive 1 and 2 stars as the special skin per day. It shouldn't make a large difference to most player's rosters but could be nice like a skin. Or a 1* or 2* special character(think goldpool, thanos, Kang, Deadpool) That should be equal value and it takes playing the game to earn the full value. Supercell earned 27 millions dollars in one week from the season pass (https://gamedaily.biz/article/758/report-clash-of-clans-season-pass-nets-27-million-revenue-in-a-week), and on Google Play mcoc has 10% of Clash of Clan's downloads. This could make Kabam 2.7 million dollars. Prof Hoff would probably support this offer giving it even more buyers. They could probably make even more money if they made it tiered or even better value. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Decent idea
    However Kabam is nowhere as big as supercell
  • Options
    AwsomediabrineAwsomediabrine Posts: 50
    Can a mod move this to the right place? I don't know how to post things in specific categories.
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Kabam should take lessons from Epic. Fortnite seasons are great and well worth ten bucks. Way better value than anything in MCOC.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Please nothing else that involves money
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Jaded said:

Well if Prof Hoff approves it then I’m all for it. He’s the smartest 🤦‍♂️

Of course it’s a smart thing
    He’s very versatile in economics because he says he knows stuff
    Yeah if you say you're a professor than that means you must be very smart
    He’s not a profesor of economics
    Unless I’m mistaken he’s of journalism
    Yeah but professor means "very smart"

(sarcasm)
    He who can does; he who cannot, teaches
    He who could, teaches. Teaching is a higher calling.
  • Options
    Hey there, appreciate the suggestions but since this thread has gone off-topic we will be closing it down.
This discussion has been closed.