**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mcoc 14.1.0 Wolverine [Not A Bug]

Wiki9Wiki9 Posts: 71
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is it just me or has Wolverines regeneration weakened? I could usually regen from practically 0hp to full health, but since the update, he isnt regenerating as fast as he should... His regeneration timer seems to be the problem, it seems to end quicker than it should. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
@Kabam Miike
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    How do you bump?
  • Options
  • Options
    There haven't been any changes that I know of made to Wolverine, and I haven't noticed anything myself, but I will have the team look into this.
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    There haven't been any changes that I know of made to Wolverine, and I haven't noticed anything myself, but I will have the team look into this.

Same here
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    Though wolverine medium hit started to whiffs after cosmic symbiote did a heavy, that caused me to eat a full combo
  • Options
    Thank you. Im not the only one experiencing this problem though. A couple of my alliance members such as Dmas21, No bh, SlingerSM, etc... are experiencing the same problem with Wolverine after the update...
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    All poisons lower regeneration effects.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

The problem is in his sig ability regen. While his sig ability and passive ability have the same chances of triggering, the sig ability regen almost never triggers. Instead, the passive ability regen (which is more weaker) triggers far more times than the sig ability regen
  • Options
    Thats not the problem for me eCtripa, the problem for me and my ally memebers is that his timer for regeneration is ending earlier than his usual time...
  • Options
    I checked his regeneration, and it says he regenerates for only 4 secs. I beleive that the time was a lot higher than that before the update.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Wiki9 wrote: »
    I checked his regeneration, and it says he regenerates for only 4 secs. I beleive that the time was a lot higher than that before the update.

Did the percentage change? Because if he's healing the same amount in shorter time that's actually a buff
  • Options
    Percentage definetly stayed relatively the same. 155 per tick before, now fliip flopping between 157, 165 143, etc... Thats only for weak regen. Dont remember strong regen.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

The problem is in his sig ability regen. While his sig ability and passive ability have the same chances of triggering, the sig ability regen almost never triggers. Instead, the passive ability regen (which is more weaker) triggers far more times than the sig ability regen

Triggers fine for me, I've been getting the sig healing stack too giving me a total of over 710 per tick
  • Options
    Find anything yet @kabam
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    I thought I had been noticing in aw my rank 5 sig 79 Wolvie was not regening much. I have been doing some act 5.2 the last day and for me his sig will not kick in at all. It can't just be bad luck these are long drawn out fights.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    His regen processed several times on my main account in AQ Map 5 today. Cleared first two symbiods without using any evade of specials and exited with full health.
  • Options
    Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    My 5/50 wolverine has same issue. Slow regen with fast timer.
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Maybe it's harder to get his regen going for some of you cause you use him in parts of the game where the oppnent has a 3rd special and you can't be aggresive. Maybe some tests against ROL Winter Soldier would give us an answer.
  • Options
    Really messed with my Map5 game yesterday.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike find anything
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

Talked to the team. There have been no changes made to Wolverine, and we've tested this to make sure. Wolverine is regenerating just as much, and as often as ever.