**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How u do this?

New to Venom the Duck and want to learn how to play him most effectively. Need to know what combo of buffs to store. Heeeeelp.

Comments

• SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Try youtube ;)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    It entirely depends on your own style. I'm still getting to know mine. There are many people on here that have their favorites. It also depends on what you're doing for what you'll need. Have a look on YouTube. Perhaps others on here have some favorites that appeal to you.
  • I think one of my favorite things about him is that there are a different ways you can build him to suit your individual tastes and needs. I have some general preferences but I think the best thing to do is look at what path you are planning on taking through a quest and asking yourself which of his buffs would be the most useful to have for that path. Fury and Precision are helpful on most paths and I like having some Power Rate to help get to help get to his SP3 faster. If it is a long fight or I expect to take more damage I stack a few more Regeneration than usual.