**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whats yours is mine bugged?

GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
I'm guessing this will get merged into the AQ thread that nobody replies to anymore but just in case......

Is anybody else noticing "What's yours is mine" is bugged in AQ? Two main issues that I've noticed below.

1) Weakness from the resonate mastery procs less and less as you go from Day 1-5. Maybe it's rng but I've gone 30+ hits a few times on Days 4/5 with 0-1 procs.
2) Even with the weakness up on the opponent I have had instances where I'm still doing heavily reduced damage. It seems to only happen to champs that can gain an armor up buff and are then subsequently armor broken.

Example: I will have weakness on the War Machine in the first section and he procs an armor, I parry and he is now armor broken but is taking barely any damage. I'm thinking this is related to the bug on the physical resistance path where the same kind of thing happens. Armor breaking a champ that procs armor has the reverse effect from what I'm seeing.

I HAVE NO VIDEOS BUT I KNOW THIS IS AN ISSUE.

If anybody has a video of this interaction please hijack this post with it.

Comments

• For the instances when you believe you are dealing reduced damage even with a Weakness on the opponent, would you be able to tell me what Champions you've used when you've seen this occur, or any other opponents this has happened with in addition to War Machine? Even if you believe it is happening no matter what Champion you use, knowing what specific Champions you have used is when it occurred is still helpful to the investigation.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

For the instances when you believe you are dealing reduced damage even with a Weakness on the opponent, would you be able to tell me what Champions you've used when you've seen this occur, or any other opponents this has happened with in addition to War Machine? Even if you believe it is happening no matter what Champion you use, knowing what specific Champions you have used is when it occurred is still helpful to the investigation.

Thanks for the reply.
    It's always been me using Corvus against War Machine and also against BPCW in section 3. For champs with what's yours is mine I've only been really using him for those two as I need him for the buffed up lane. I think it has something to do with champs that have armor up buffs and their interaction with being armor broken somehow negating the damage increase from having a weakness on them.

I would probably do the following:
    test out damage with no weakness proc
    test out damage with a weakness proc
    test out damage with a weakness proc and and armor up buff being on both before and after the weakness proc
    test out damage with a weakness proc and and armor up buff then breaking their armor being on both before and after the weakness proc (I have a feeling this has to do with the timing of being armor broken and when resonate triggers in that process).

If I can manage it I will try my best to take a video but it really happens very quickly, a screenshot may be the best I can pull off depending on how fast I can hit pause and how visible the numbers are on that screen.

Fyi, same sort of thing was happening with the physical resistance lane in section 2 with Ultron using Corvus. I'm not sure if it's still happening as I have been taking other paths lately but as of a few weeks ago that was still the case.