Summoner Sigil - Discussion Thread

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Will Cav players get to do the trade ups from all levels? Get two featured 5* crystals and trade 4* shards for 5* shards at both prices?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Will Cav players get to do the trade ups from all levels? Get two featured 5* crystals and trade 4* shards for 5* shards at both prices?

Unfortunately not. Those will upgrade as you go up in Progression levels.
    What about the potion and catalyst trade ups? Cav only have the featured 5* and shard offers listed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★

Like Kabam dont make enough money a month out of all of us now they want to charge us a monthly subscription for a supposibly free to play game

It's definitely free to play. Just not completely free. There are purchases available. If people didn't get what others can't for free, there wouldn't be a point in selling anything at all.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

So they finally give us a ton of things we've asked about for Years! But they're going to lock it behind a Subscription Service, are you *redacted* serious... For the millionth time, "Just because you could, doesn't mean you should . . ."

Now before people start grouping me together with the rest, I completely understand this is Kabam's Main Point of Income and are a For Profit Company. *I have no problem with that*, I even think it's fair for things like the 5 Star Featured Shard Crystal Cost Reduction to be behind a Pay Wall because it's a good value for higher tier players but isn't a massive necessity making it a nice bonus for those that already Spend on the game and want a little extra. What I do have a problem with is locking things behind a Pay Wall that should have been in the Base Game Years Ago, like an Increased Storage Capacity! There is no reason for something that Big, that would effect All Players at Any Level, to be barred unless you pay for a Monthly Subscription Service and is even worse because it's not Permanent!