**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this fine or am I going crazy?

DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
edited August 2019 in General Discussion

[Photos removed by moderator]
This alli does not have the best players and has level 9s getting master rewards with a 5 star. Someone plz help me understand this.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    DankPluto said:

This alli does not have the best players and has level 9s getting master rewards with a 5 star. Someone plz help me understand this.

Have you considered this was a shell alliance that just switched?
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Lol were on the same globals. I remember all the 500k+ alliance-les players (Example, Izo) just joining that alliance for no reason on global. Most of them left already though.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Yeah it’s a shell alliance now. The main alliance(s) been switching in and out of shells for many seasons now.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    DankPluto said:

They have to participate to get rewards. Those accounts were not there during season.
  • Hey there, calling out other players/alliances is not allowed on the forums. If you suspect suspicious behavior within the game, you can report it directly to our Support Team here.
This discussion has been closed.