**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stagger/Nullify Bugs

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
For quite some time, I have been experiencing some issues with nullifying/staggering buffs against certain champions.

I use Symbiote Supreme quite a lot and I have had some encounters where I have a single stagger and when it removes a buff, the same buff is applied immediately after the removal of the other buff and sometimes this becomes a permanent buff that cannot be removed. For instance, against Hyperion a second power gain buff appears right after I stagger one or Iceman forms his ice armor immediately after it is nullfied and it becomes permanent. Also if I have more that one stagger applied, it nullfies both buffs and I get a lot of power from MD as well which is also annoying because I cannot manage my power meter the way I would like to.

I have this happen with staggering/nullifying champs like Magik, Jane Foster, Hood etc. as well and I have had friends who have informed me that they have been encountering this issue as well.
Can somebody check into this? I will be attaching the link of a video I uploaded regarding this issue. It showcases an encounter against Iceman where I am using Magik but I can never seem to remove his ice armor. This proves that there is a problem with staggering/nullifying buffs.
Thank you for your time.

https://youtu.be/6Hf3ER81bg4

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Have you seen the one where if Thing takes a Stagger (which he's immune to), the stagger disappears, but every single buff he procs from there on out gets staggered?
  • Options
    Hey there, we are currently looking into that interaction with Ice Armor and will be keeping everyone updated on it here.

As for Hyperion, his abilities cause him to convert one of his Cosmic Charges into a Power Gain Buff when he isn't at full power. If one of his Power Gain Buffs is removed by a Stagger or Nullify, he would be able to generate another if he still had Cosmic Charges left.