**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glory store timer

Ok, i bought a glory crystal one day, then bought a t4b 2 or 3 days later. The timer reset to the time i bought the t4b. Is this normal? I thought they were on separate timers.

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    A lot of stuff has the same timer of 8 days to go with aq, but the health potions and gold crystals have a 1 day timer I believe
  • Options
    SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    The glory crystals and t4b are both on the same 8 day timer cycle. When you buy the items has no impact on when the timer resets.

• Options
    The Timer on these items is global, meaning that everybody's timers reset at the same time. You could potentially purchase a Tier 4 Basic at the base price, and then have the timer reset an hour later, and purchase it for the base price again.
  • Options
    NeoVampyrNeoVampyr Posts: 28
    @Kabam Miike you're alive !!! That's a good news ! By the way, any news about the v14.1.X problems ?
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Uh oh...must be 8AM PST cause @Kabam Miike and the mods are coming out to play.

Do we know how many more weeks of the current AQ season we have ahead of us? I will miss the glory store if it goes away after this season ends.
  • Options

Do we know how many more weeks of the current AQ season we have ahead of us? I will miss the glory store if it goes away after this season ends.

I agree about the glory store. I'd imagine we are close to the midpoint for the current season though.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

I agree about the glory store. I'd imagine we are close to the midpoint for the current season though.

Really? Has it even been a year since the season started? Didn't the last one last a little over 1
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Really? Has it even been a year since the season started? Didn't the last one last a little over 1

Season 3 lasted 31 weeks. It looks like we have completed 12 weeks of the current season and are on the 13th week.