**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam Support

What is the typical turnaround for support with an issue. Most times I have an answer within that same very day. I would say I am always satisfied 1000% when I have contacted Kabam.

This past time I have been waiting since Monday to get an answer. For context I accidentally used units to donate my loyalty. I had 289 units it converted my units into loyalty for 28+K loyalty. I have more than enough loyalty to cover this donation myself. However I am patiently waiting for someone to contact me almost 4 days later. Just in general how long should this have taken? At this point when they send a review I will be giving a negative review for the first time. I know it's not a lot of units but they were from grinding and my daily units card. Would be nice to get them back and use them for energy refills for the EQ.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

What is the typical turnaround for support with an issue. Most times I have an answer within that same very day. I would say I am always satisfied 1000% when I have contacted Kabam.

This past time I have been waiting since Monday to get an answer. For context I accidentally used units to donate my loyalty. I had 289 units it converted my units into loyalty for 28+K loyalty. I have more than enough loyalty to cover this donation myself. However I am patiently waiting for someone to contact me almost 4 days later. Just in general how long should this have taken? At this point when they send a review I will be giving a negative review for the first time. I know it's not a lot of units but they were from grinding and my daily units card. Would be nice to get them back and use them for energy refills for the EQ.

The issue is probably that support does not have the ability generally to reverse something like that and it will have to go up to someone that does.
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Lormif said:

The issue is probably that support does not have the ability generally to reverse something like that and it will have to go up to someone that does.
    It was sent to the game team on Monday shortly after the original request.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    I've actually had some great interactions with Kabam support when I've submitted tickets. I think the longest I've waited for a reply is 24 hours but it's usually much shorter. If they haven't replied or you got a cookie-cutter "we will look into this and get back to you" reply maybe send a prompt? Reply to the ticket or submit another and reference them to the previous ticket. They're human, sometimes they get swamped or some things get overlooked for a day or so.

Odds are though, like Lormiff suggested, they may have elevated it to someone else and simply forgot to send you a reply saying so.
  • Options
    Hey there, just wanted to let you know that our Support Team always works to write back with an answer as quickly as possible. Different requests and questions can take different amounts of time to look into though. In regards to some of the other suggestions made in this thread, I can let you know that sending in a new ticket about the same topic wouldn't help speed things along though. That said, you can rest assured that our Support Team is looking into your request and will get back to you as soon as they have an update.
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Update, still waiting. This is incredible, 8 days later :)