**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #3: Polar Opposites

Comments

• bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    oh and sentinel and imiw in 6* :))
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    oh and starlord at 5* r5 too many to count now smh...
  • mughal96mughal96 Posts: 26
    So this 2015/2016 rank up gems. How does it work? If i'm not wrong the rank up gem can used on anyone of our choice between 2015/2016. Please confirm @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    mughal96 said:

So this 2015/2016 rank up gems. How does it work? If i'm not wrong the rank up gem can used on anyone of our choice between 2015/2016. Please confirm @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

All 2015 and 2016 champs besides labtron thanos and kang
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

As a Star-Lord, Sentinel, Vision, Sparky, and IMIW owner, this quest pleases me greatly.

And once I get Warlock, this quest oughta be a breeze.

Let's go.

Have you forgotten about King Groot?? Smh
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Nice. Looks like Ghost will crush this.
  • poundpound Posts: 3

Davidr27 said:

Awesome. I can’t wait. No gates though right?

No gates.
    Great, gates really suck, but will there be class restrictions like V1 or size restrictions like V2?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I was hoping Mutants were going to be good for this one. I've got fantastic mutants. Garbage tech and no sentinel.
  • NegritisNegritis Posts: 58
    didnt see if anybody asked this already:
    will the quests be the same "length" as the previous one on average? or will it be longer to make up for the missing one?
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Does heal block fall under regen rate modifications? It seems to me as if the argument could be made either way- it either reduces regen rate to 0% or prevents regen, rather than reducing it
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Sounds like my 6/2 sentinel is going to be coming in very useful... Again.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    What is the summoner level requirement for this variant?
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104
    How many paths for each quest ? A lot like variant 1 or a few like variant 2 ?

• I’m so ready for variant 3
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Yes a 4-5 rank up gem, I can't wait!!
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    Yes. Please add classic Ultron to the 2015/2016 gem list. It only makes sense.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I'm thinking the MVPs of this Variant will definitely be Stark Spidey, IMIW and Sentinel because all have Shock, and two have Incinerate!!!

An I just took my Sentinel to Rank 4, and awakened him, 🙏🏿😌
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I'm thinking the MVPs of this Variant will definitely be Stark Spidey, IMIW and Sentinel because all have Shock, and two have Incinerate!!!

An I just took my Sentinel to Rank 4, and awakened him, 🙏🏿😌

and maybe red skull.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Darkhawk duped worth r4 on this variant?