**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black ISO Market Feature Crystals

Looking in the known bugs section, you guys closed the thread saying everyone was sent out the correct crystal replacement....... I can say that I was NOT sent the correct one yet, the only feature crystal I opened last week was the old one that I duped my Yondu with. I've contacted support twice and all I got back from them was that "they are aware of the issue, are getting lots of messages about the issue, and are looking into how to resolve it. Check back on the forums for an official response." It's kind of poor form to do this right before the kick off of the monthly service. It doesn't give me great confidence in the new set up that if I still have issues I'm paying for to be resolved properly. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra please help with this if you can

Comments

• Options
    If you have not received a reply from our Support Team yet, please send me the 8-Digit Support Ticket number and we'll have it looked into, but this is not an issue that we are able to assist with on the Forums. The Support team is here for Singular Account issues.
This discussion has been closed.