**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apex Manufacture node not working in V3 [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    So... how quickly was that Namor fix pushed out live?

That was a node interaction right? Exactly like this?

Guess we should hope for Sentinel and Apex to be done with the same urgency and speed right?
    Let me guess... "more complicated" ??
  • Hey gang!

We pushed a fix live for this! Everything should be working accordingly now. If you have any further issues with it, please let us know. Thanks for the patience on this one.
  • Jestress said:

Hey gang!

We pushed a fix live for this! Everything should be working accordingly now. If you have any further issues with it, please let us know. Thanks for the patience on this one.

Do we need to restart the app or anything? Or can we just pick up where we left off in the quest?
    Always recommend a restart!
    I am genuinely so pleased to see you guys made me so promptly eat my words @Kabam Vydious
  • Trillionaire6Trillionaire6 Posts: 43
    Did this fix all of the nodes not working, or just the global node for sentinel?
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★

Did this fix all of the nodes not working, or just the global node for sentinel?

Yeah I would love a clarification on this. I dumped a ton of items on the first magneto and he definitely doesn’t appear to be working correctly.

• Did this fix all of the nodes not working, or just the global node for sentinel?

Yeah I would love a clarification on this. I dumped a ton of items on the first magneto and he definitely doesn’t appear to be working correctly.

Which nodes do you mean? These are the ones that were reported and investigated for a fix.
    edited August 2019

Are you factoring in Refraction and Magneto's passive against metal? Would they not play a factor in diminishing/limiting Sentinel, regardless of the global buff?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★

Are you factoring in Refraction and Magneto's passive against metal? Would they not play a factor in diminishing/limiting Sentinel, regardless of the global buff?
    There's a global buff making Tech champs immune to AA reduction, which includes magnetism, I think.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    edited August 2019
    I found MODOK has Skill accuracy tolerance. node said TECH champ only has tolerance. Is MODOK tech?
  • EchEch Posts: 14
    ericolor said:

I found MODOK has Skill accuracy tolerance. node said TECH champ only has tolerance. Is MODOK tech?

Found that many ”villain” champs had this going for them, tried the blade gr synergi and in the beginning of the fight it claimed immune on the opponent, like KM, Taskmaster and so on.. probably working as intended 🤣
  • cgs55cgs55 Posts: 2
    I used Quake on every chapter and all champions are immune to Concussion regardless of class.
    Ech said:

ericolor said:

Found that many ”villain” champs had this going for them, tried the blade gr synergi and in the beginning of the fight it claimed immune on the opponent, like KM, Taskmaster and so on.. probably working as intended 🤣
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Could you please report game team as usual??
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Any words on compensation for those who pushed the content before the fix?
    is there any update?? why kabam didn’t reply our question??
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Because they are busy counting sigil money...
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    You guys maybe consider to fix " Composite Construction " to actually give a.a.reduction immunity for only tech champs instead of every class.