**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Minor Development, Huge Improvement to Alliance Quest

Alliance Quest is one of the greatest things in the game. When you progress and start playing map 5 and 6 you will find an issue to manage properly the teams, even if your team very organized.

My suggestion is to display the amount of energy that every team member have. You already updating the health of the team member, you can also add the energy status.

This will prevent unnecessary questions like "how many energies do you have?"

Comments

• Knight369Knight369 Posts: 1
    edited August 2017
    Thoughtful suggestion! I hope kabam will look into this matter and implement it at earliest possible time :)
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Very helpful, but Kabam's logic on this would probably be that it would lead people to yell at each other when they see someone with full energy not moving. Same "logic" with 30 min timers. Plus the extra words that have to be exchanged between alliance members saying how much energy they have build the alliance-member relationship up a little more and solidifies the "can't let your alliance down" addiction.

So helpful but doubt it would be implemented.
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    Good idea, better communication n teamwork
  • 007_Link007_Link Posts: 16
    I agree, this would make it so much easier to see when people can move, and it would even help the smaller allies who don't communicate as much.
  • JoeyDJoeyD Posts: 6
    A better solution is to have a better alliance. This problem only comes with new alliances that have deadbeats in the bg. This never comes up when you can count on your members. So I'd downvote this.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Haven't thought about this but great idea!
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Haven't thought about this but great idea!

Nearly everybody else has, including all the developers at kabam. They have their reasons for not having it so I don't expect to see it.
  • Thanks for the suggestion! We'll make sure we take this to the team!
This discussion has been closed.