**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to use doctor voodoo

Just got my 4* doctor voodoo duped today and I took it to rank 4 but the problem is I don’t really know to use him

Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
  • Options
    I personally focus on using special attacks after his even combos most of the time so that I can convert Loas more easily on his SP1 and get the extra damage from the Power Burn on his SP2. That said, if an opponent has abilities I'd like to be happening less frequently or would be more susceptible to Power Drains than Power Burns, I'll swap to focus on his od-numbered combos before using special attacks.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,451 ★★★★
    A great utility option with Voodoo is his ability to power control either with buffs or debuffs (which can have an effect if your opponent interacts with either (e.g. champs who have quicker debuff recover like Rogue or Karnak, or buffet/masochism nodes). If you want to avoid debuffs, then you ensure you unleash your L2 (when they have at least 3 Loa charges) on an EVEN combo; while if you want to avoid buffs (e.g. Buffet node) then you instead use the ODD combo and put a power drain charge on them.