**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Medusa armor shatter

angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
edited September 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Did Medusa just get the hammer nerf? No more 100% ability accuracy reduction vs robots or power lock?

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Well, there is an obvious text glitch. I'd wait and see if it still says 0.55% once that is fixed. Seems like way to drastic of a nerf for something with absolutely no mention. If your really worried go try it out yourself and report back
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,133 ★★★★★
    It's a visual error from this update it still does 100% power gain and accuracy on robots
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Bendy said:

It's a visual error from this update it still does 100% power gain and accuracy on robots

It is not just a visual error - I don't know how you can say that if you haven't tested it for yourself.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Good thing is with this bug, Medusa can inflict permanent bleed even when Armor Shattered Rebuff has expired LOL
    Ola skills has the video for that. Go check his YouTube channel
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Medusa does not remove KM armor anymore. Wtf.
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Let’s add a new champion with armor shatter ability (Vision) and update armor shatter to match his description. What could go wrong?
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    edited September 2019

Loltron 5.4.6 boss. Gaining power despite armor shatter. Not my vid, but shows issue.

That's odd because dueling tech's worked just fine. Yeah this is right though if ultron is gaining power here there is an issue within certain content because here's me dueling a tech and locking their power just fine. Why would she be broken in story content but perfectly ok in duels and arena? lol this is a head scratcher.

https://youtu.be/zEI46hKnlag
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Hey there, sorry for the confusion. We'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would you be able to confirm what device you were using when you saw this, what version of the game you currently have downloaded, and if you're still seeing this?

I see it on my ipad pro 12.9 inch gen 3
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

No it's just a visual glitch. I just used my medusa and was able to lock his power no problem

KM still getting his armor when he has armor shatter placed. t’s not just a visual bug

• I'm using a Google pixel 2xl, latest version of the game.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Plantesan said:

No it's just a visual glitch. I just used my medusa and was able to lock his power no problem

KM still getting his armor when he has armor shatter placed. t’s not just a visual bug

Okay idk about all the other stuff mentioned wrong with medusa. But armor shatter does not, or has it ever shut down km’s reverb armor. Armor breaks however do cancel it out. But when fighting km you never shatter his armor because then you can never turn off his reverb armor till armor shatter is off.
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Same here Samsung S9 Galaxy latest version of the game
  • Scruffy04Scruffy04 Posts: 23
    Sam issue happening to me. iPhone X and the latest build of the game.
  • Scruffy04Scruffy04 Posts: 23
    Same issue happening to me.
    iPhone X iOS 12.4.1 and the latest build of the game.

How does this happen? The text changed (which must be a purposeful change) AND the mechanic isn't working. Completely makes her useless against Robots. 100% down to 0.55%?!
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Jaded said:

Plantesan said:

Okay idk about all the other stuff mentioned wrong with medusa. But armor shatter does not, or has it ever shut down km’s reverb armor. Armor breaks however do cancel it out. But when fighting km you never shatter his armor because then you can never turn off his reverb armor till armor shatter is off.
    We did chat about that in the other thread. If it’s because of the new Vision’ interaction with shatter then that is one thing.

If they decide to stick with this, someone needs to drag whoever thought armor break/shatter are different. (By their game mechanics sure, but you would think outside the game, shatter would be the upgraded version to break...difference being shatter holds onto the opponent longer) 🤷‍♂️
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139

Latest game version with Android
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    edited September 2019
    What's with the silent nerf to M
    edusa? 100% ability reduction to 0.55% for robots with Armor Shatter??

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Visual bug
  • For anyone that was using Medusa, could you also let us know if this is actually impacting her ability in fights? If it is, could you also let us know which specific fights and in what quests/modes it seemed to be having an impact?