**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ started twice at the same time

I joined, and now it says i can only spectate cuz i cant be in two at the same time... points arent computing right.

Comments

• Options
    NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos how can my alliance act? Support response time could be after AQ ends.
  • Options
    Hi,

If you reach out to Support they will get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience with this issue!
  • Options

Hi,

If you reach out to Support they will get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience with this issue!

Waiting on support... thanks. This is the worst bug ive run into other than the overheating issue on july 2018.

• Options
    Members can join, but not move after that. It really sucks
  • Options
    Support was useless and closed the case. Goodbye, rewards. Goodbye, kabam. This really gets to my nerves.

A bug on kabams side. Missing the last day of AQ makes us lose a lot of rewards. Last straw
  • Options
    Wth Kabam 1 hour left and still our whole alliance can’t get back into alliance quest. Is this how you guys treated people that spend hard earned money on this game. The whole guild want all our money that spend on this game. We are not Satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    This issue will cost each of our members 850 glory and some crystals. No solution so far.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Happen to my alliance a few months ago and the end result was no compensation just a poor apology from the support team and thank you for playing MCoC and a follow up email to say the case is close smh
  • Options

Happen to my alliance a few months ago and the end result was no compensation just a poor apology from the support team and thank you for playing MCoC and a follow up email to say the case is close smh

Thank you for your input! Thats what i figured would happen.

This made me go ahead with my plan to put less time and effort into the game, left my long time alliance and will play solo for a while (even created an alliance with no AQ nor AW just in case there’s ever a bounty again where an alliance is needed).

I also just got enough resources to r4 5* Medusa, but wont do it till she’s fixed... that’s one of my motives.