**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss Rush Bug

Domino's Initial Kick from SP2 is not connecting when intercepting opponent

Void's Debuffs are being removed although it was inflicted before KG got his Furies.
When Fury timer expires, it removed one of the debuffs.

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Go see my latest topic. Kinda the same thing happening with Void vs Dom.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Void's Debuffs are being removed although it was inflicted before KG got his Furies.

Each time King Groot receives a Debuff, he shrugs it off after 0.5 seconds at the cost of 1 Fury Buff.

The after .5 seconds is the important part here. That is when the action happens. If after .5 seconds he has no furry then it will not get shrugged off, if at .5 seconds he has a furry then it will be shrugged off, even if when the debuff is applied the there was no furries.
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Well I’ve had many issues cap not doing as he should domino regenerating no mater what even with nullify then randomly my quest has been taken away i would like some answers please kabam
  • Domino's Initial Kick from SP2 is not connecting when intercepting opponent

Hey there, would you be able to share your full video of the fight where this occurred? You can post it on youtube and then share the link here if need be.

For the fight with Void, as someone else mentioned, King Groot can shrug off Debuffs 0.5 seconds after they're applied, at the cost of one of his Fury Buffs. Based on the gif, it looks like Fury Buffs may have been spent to shrug off the Stun and Agility Debuffs right before the timer on the Fury Buffs expired.
  • LaninosLaninos Posts: 32
    He is already at a sp1 which means he didn't use it there nor is his time close to putting the debuff on. I think the 0.5 second rule shouldn't apply in this instance.
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    @Kabam Zibiit yes. that exactly what happened which is not in King Groot's spotlight. When 3 Fury expired, it at least took one of the debuffs on him though it was applied way before he got those Fury.

As for the full video. Here it is https://youtu.be/70nlt_FNcRw. I tried many times and this always occur
    Lormif said:

Each time King Groot receives a Debuff, he shrugs it off after 0.5 seconds at the cost of 1 Fury Buff.

The after .5 seconds is the important part here. That is when the action happens. If after .5 seconds he has no furry then it will not get shrugged off, if at .5 seconds he has a furry then it will be shrugged off, even if when the debuff is applied the there was no furries.
    Hello. thank you for the insight.
    But the spotlight says "Each time King Groot receives a Debuff", not every debuff has on him. He shouldn't shrugged off debuff if it was applied before he got the Fury.

@Kabam Zibiit yes. that exactly what happened which is not in King Groot's spotlight. When 3 Fury expired, it at least took one of the debuffs on him though it was applied way before he got those Fury.

As for the full video. Here it is https://youtu.be/70nlt_FNcRw. I tried many times and this always occur

Lormif said:

But the spotlight says "Each time King Groot receives a Debuff", not every debuff has on him. He shouldn't shrugged off debuff if it was applied before he got the Fury.

Except itis in the spotlight, you showed it yourself. He shrugs it off after .5 seconds at the expense of one fury, look at the section right after your highlighted part.

Lormif said:

If you look at the the Intimidating Presence timer you'll notice that Agility debuff was placed well over .5 seconds.
    Not really that easy to say. In addition the furies were already on there and they last longer than IP.
    edited September 2019
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

But the spotlight says "Each time King Groot receives a Debuff", not every debuff has on him. He shouldn't shrug off debuff if it was applied before he got the Fury.

Except itis in the spotlight, you showed it yourself. He shrugs it off after .5 seconds at the expense of one fury, look at the section right after your highlighted part.
    I don't know. I'm still confused. lol
    If I rephrase the sentence, it would look like this. "KG shrugs off incoming debuffs in 0.5 secs for a cost of 1 Fury." So it should only remove debuff if it was inflicted while Fury is around. And should not shrug off debuff that's already inflicted before he regained his Fury.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

But the spotlight says "Each time King Groot receives a Debuff", not every debuff has on him. He shouldn't shrug off debuff if it was applied before he got the Fury.

I don't know. I'm still confused. lol
    If I rephrase the sentence, it would look like this. "KG shrugs off incoming debuffs in 0.5 secs for a cost of 1 Fury." So it should only remove debuff if it was inflicted while Fury is around. And should not shrug off debuff that's already inflicted before he regained his Fury.
    Even your rephrasing, and bolding does not change the timing..

Here is the thing in psuedo code
    Receive debuff
    Wait .5 seconds
    Loose fury,
    Shurg off debuff

If it only shrugged off debuffs after .5 seconds if it has a fury when the debuff was applied then it would have some very strange interactions.

What if the fury has <=.4 seconds left when you receive the debuff, therefore there is nothing to lose when groot shrugs off the debuff. This would greatly benefit groot as if he timed it right he would lose the debuff without loosing any use of furies.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Lormif said:

Same problem i reported king groot or masochism node in AW
    Each time one debuff should be suppressed, all same buff are suppressed to even if they were applied before without pb
    Stellar said:

Lormif said:

Same problem i reported king groot or masochism node in AW
    Each time one debuff should be suppressed, all same buff are suppressed to even if they were applied before without pb
    That is not the issue here, he only lost one of the 2 agility debuffs.
    Watching the video there is a problem. The debuff was not put on by IP, but by an SP1 and was there for 10+ seconds before it was taken with the new buff.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    domino sp2 has been doing that for months
    Lormif said:

Watching the video there is a problem. The debuff was not put on by IP, but by an SP1 and was there for 10+ seconds before it was taken with the new buff.

so you are now seeing, what I'm seeing? :smiley: