**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

I Can't Chat?

People are saying I'm chat banned, but I've never swore In game? And I never had a pop up saying anything? Did I do something wrong? -PeterZahBa

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    A blank thread? That's a new one...
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's still probably a chat ban and unfortunately there isn't anything you can do if it's the case, it can happen without warning, without explanation even if you didn't really do anything to deserve it.
  • P3t3rZahBaP3t3rZahBa Member Posts: 11
    It's still probably a chat ban and unfortunately there isn't anything you can do if it's the case, it can happen without warning, without explanation even if you didn't really do anything to deserve it.
    So there is nothing I can do?
    edited August 2017
    P3t3rZahBa wrote: »

You can try contacting support but I wouldn't expect much from them and they'll likely say what I'm saying.

I had this happen to me along time ago, the only thing you can do is wait and see if you can chat comes back if not then there isn't anything you can do other than that.

They won't explain , they wont prove and won't over turn after 3 days you'll be stuck without the ability to chat
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Member Posts: 62
    Yeah you just have to really look back and try to remember what you said. It can anything stupid. I got chat banned for 3 days because I kept typing "looking for a girlfriend" on global. It never informed me why I was muted, but I'm positive that was the reason LOL
  • 980032293980032293 Member Posts: 1
    [code]

[/code]
  • P3t3rZahBaP3t3rZahBa Member Posts: 11
    P3t3rZahBa wrote: »

You can try contacting support but I wouldn't expect much from them and they'll likely say what I'm saying.

I had this happen to me along time ago, the only thing you can do is wait and see if you can chat comes back if not then there isn't anything you can do other than that.

They won't explain , they wont prove and won't over turn after 3 days you'll be stuck without the ability to chat

It's hard I'm a leader of a 1.3 mil alliance and how do you contact support
    edited August 2017
    Fhap1234 wrote: »
    Yeah you just have to really look back and try to remember what you said. It can anything stupid. I got chat banned for 3 days because I kept typing "looking for a girlfriend" on global. It never informed me why I was muted, but I'm positive that was the reason LOL

That's the thing I don't remember saying anything, when it happened all I was doing was talking to my alliance about my first 5* which happened to be juggernaut and I said ugh why did it have to be him.

Then I couldn't answer anyone after it was completely out of the blue in the middle of a conversation about juggernaut.

It took months for them to finally give me an answer about what was going on though that was after a lot bs, them saying things that had nothing to do with my ticket, there was a lot of strange responses and i had a lot of other strange things happen at the time and after here ( old forums) and with my account.

They've never ever explained why or shown me any evidence that would've caused it. And till this day I still don't know what happened nor do I agree with their so called ban because I didn't do anything to warrant one but in the end it doesn't matter since there isn't anything I can do about it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,520 ★★★★★
    There is not much that they can do here. They don't discuss actions on Accounts on the Forum. Your best option is to open a Support Ticket.
    Side Note: There is a Spam Filter for Global. If you have been recruiting and posting the same thing over and over, it may have been triggered.
  • Kabam SpiceKabam Spice Moderator Posts: 344
    If you're experiencing an issue where you're unable to type because your keyboard will not pop up on your device - this may be a bug. Please start a new thread with details regarding the issue including device information and OS version.

However, if you're able to type but then when you go to submit your message it just "disappears" then it's likely related to your account and not a bug. This will happen if your account has been banned from chat. A chat ban can last from one hour to several days and possibly even permanent. A chat ban can occur if you have been flooding chat with alliance recruitment, being rude, posting inappropriate content (even if much of it is getting filtered), or posting anything that may violate our terms of service.

Please consider your past chat history. If you have been chatting in the game in an inappropriate manner, it's best to stop doing so immediately. Continuing to post in this manner that may have earned you a temporary chat ban could result in a permanent chat ban in the future.

For account specific inquiries, please contact our Support Team as we are not able to assist with account specific issues in the public forums.

This discussion has been closed.