**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus Bug

So i’ve noticed that when fighting avengers corvus is supposed to have an extra 10 glaive charges, however for most champs with the avengers tag this doesn’t happen, like gladiator hulk and a bunch of the newer avengers champs, i think it only really triggers on the older avengers champs like og iron man, i know they’re still supposed to be avengers bc you get the glaive charge at the end of the fight for beating an avenger but you still only have the normal 20 charges in fight

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You need to complete the mission (aka, also get the cruelty charge) to get the extra glaive charges. So you won't get them in the first fight against an avanger
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Yes, as mentioned above, you first need to have completed the mission by beating an avenger, after that whenever you fight avengers within the same quest THEN you get the extra 10 glaive charges.
  • Options
    Hey there, as others have mentioned, Corvus only gets these extra charges when fighting an Avenger after he has already defeated one in the same quest. Would you happen to remember if you'd defeated an Avenger before in that quest already?
  • Options

bc you get the glaive charge at the end of the fight for beating an avenger but you still only have the normal 20 charges in fight

Once you acknowledge this, then i'll check it out on avenger tagged champs to see and get back to you