**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

C'mon Kabam

Is this double standard with your bug handling really your company policy Kabam? I mean, I see all these bugs like: block not working, parry timing completely messed up, Champions acting on their own, the all too common evade bug and so on. And despite the facts all of these are known for month, NONE of them got fixed. Let's go back a little and remember the time LoL got released. There was an issue which allowed players to beat it easier that intended. The whole thing was shut down IMMEDIATELY and a fix was ready in the matter of HOURS. You can't tell me, that you are aware of this stupid evade bug for... like... ever, and still don't have a clue how to fix this. Same goes with the blocks not registering.

Come on Kabam, I know you can do better. And I know deep down you want a game that works smoothly and that your players enjoy. Not all that dirty money made from bugs and stuff ;) . Let's make a deal: We all lay low for a little while longer (meaning the community), and you fix all these bad bugs that annoy your loyal players, okay? Good :)

Comments

• BadeMiyaBadeMiya Posts: 34
    They haven't fixed anything in basic gameplay bugs since 12.0 , they aren't gonna fix this either.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I don't think the bugs are intentional to make us purchase more resources. My opinion is that they tried to change the game mechanics to make the game more challenging. For example, prior to 12.0, parrying was too easy. At lower levels, blocking at the beginning of a fight was almost a guaranteed parry. They tried to make parrying a more difficult skill to master, but instead broke it completely. They are dragging their feet on fixing the issues because they don't want to revert back to the easier mechanics, but they haven't figured out how to make the mechanics more challenging without breaking them. They have to make it work across all champions on all devices. I'm sure it's not easy, but that's what they get paid to do.

That being said, I do think that certain areas of the game are meant to drain resources. Areas with degeneration and other automatic debuffs seem to serve no other purpose than to force us to use our potions and revives. Even with champs that can counter some of the health drains, it isn't guaranteed to work. I don't know who thought that would make for enjoyable gameplay.
  • I know it's frustrating waiting for changes to be made. The various teams are hard at work on known issues, as well as determining the cause and solutions for other reported issues. Unfortunately, some take longer to remedy than others.

There certainly have been a lot of bug fixes made since 12.0 - these are reflected in the changelog thread located in our News section of the forums.

It certainly is not "by design". Our teams work very hard to test before releasing new material. There's a lot of bug squishing long before release, and it is a continuous process. Some issues may be related to individual devices, and we aren't able to test on all of them before release. Other issues simply don't show up until they are on the live servers.

We absolutely welcome and appreciate those that report issues they find in detail with their device and OS information to help us out!

As this thread isn't really conducive to finding and removing bugs, I'm going to close it down. Please remember that this section of the forums is for reporting bugs for our QA team. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.