**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon boost not working

With dungeon days boost...we used to get all milestones by doing 4 rooms in dungeon 7
But today i did 4 rooms and got regular points,
Am i the only one...or am i missing something

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I’m always do 5 regardless. Sometimes 6.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    the bost dont work yes
  • Doesnt work. Same problem
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Does not work, I got usual points when completed dungeon 6 and got usual points when completed dungeon 4 now. I made screenshots from last run.
    So how many others enhancements do not work now? How can I be sure that if I use attack enhancement it really works? As I see, if something is shown in enhancements block it does not prove that it really works now.

• Hey there, we've let the rest of the team know so that they can take a look at this.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit , will there be any compensation, at least in dungeon points for this issue?
    I mean, now I have 8730 points, if the enhancement worked, I could have 10912 points and almost completed dungeons. Will you add these points to my account?
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    There is nothing that comes without bugs and mistakes. You can not make this stuff up. 🙈