**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally i am asking this question about RNG

2»

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Belfigor2 said:

Lormif said:

Belfigor2 said:

Belfigor2 said:

Look at Seatin 20 last openings, he keep defying the odds.
    Last time he got one 5* at 17,5% chance and TWO 5* features with 0.5% chance...by open FIVE crystals
    normal guy would have to open 400 of those to get 1 elsa and 1 man thing 5* and it is not an isolated event.
    he keep getting features every time, 3* at 15% and 4* at 8%
    Im lucky if i get one 3* feature if i open 20, when you check seatin open 20 he gets six 3* and two 4* features lol..
    It is very clear if you watch his openings that kabam give him higher chances and i think it is because he have so many viewers that might go buy crystal and spend money on purchases after watching him open.

ofc it is just a theory, kabam would never admit it even if it was true, im just talking statistical evidence by watching his last openings comparing them to my own

Seatin opens 80 featured GMC's when a new champ is released. If you open only 20, he has 60 more chances to get a featured. Plus there are many, many, many times he doesn't get the 5 or 6* featured. You need to go collect more facts first.
    i already have statistic, please tell me you are not one of those that say "I want the truth, not facts" lol
    i said i taken statistical evidence of his last 20.

can i see your math thst counter whst i just sa
    Lormif said:

Belfigor2 said:

Lormif said:

Belfigor2 said:

Last time he got one 5* at 17,5% chance and TWO 5* features with 0.5% chance...by open FIVE crystals
    normal guy would have to open 400 of those to get 1 elsa and 1 man thing 5* and it is not an isolated event.
    Im lucky if i get one 3* feature if i open 20, when you check seatin open 20 he gets six 3* and two 4* features lol..
    It is very clear if you watch his openings that kabam give him higher chances and i think it is because he have so many viewers that might go buy crystal and spend money on purchases after watching him open.

ofc it is just a theory, kabam would never admit it even if it was true, im just talking statistical evidence by watching his last openings comparing them to my own

And hispast opening he didnt get anything higher than a 4* elsa after about $700 worth of crystals.
    most likely because i have never heard of hispast :p
    how many subscribers does he have?
    what doses number of subscribers have to do with anything. In his elsa openings, he spent over $700 and didnt get a 5 or 6* elsa. The problem is you are trying to use a statistically irrelavant account to attribute something, and you cannot do that, besides the fact you dont know all the crystals he opened that he didnt post.
    because the more subs you have the more famous you are and the more viewers and potential costumers you can give kabam.
    why do you think pewdiepie charge a minimum of $450 000 dollar to promote something?he is the biggest youtuber and ppl who want to pay that amount know that millions are guaranteed to see it

it is simple advertisement, boosting seatin rng make ppl think they might get goid things too and get ppl to spend money

Belfigor2 said:

Seatin opens 80 featured GMC's when a new champ is released. If you open only 20, he has 60 more chances to get a featured. Plus there are many, many, many times he doesn't get the 5 or 6* featured. You need to go collect more facts first.
    i already have statistic, please tell me you are not one of those that say "I want the truth, not facts" lol

can i see your math that counter what i just said?
    Last 20 is not "statistical evidence" and if it was, his last 20 he did not get the featured. with a a sample size of 20 the confidence interval for a statistical comparison would be insanely vague.
    lol, his last 20 openings containing feature champs is what i took statistic from, you just gonna continue to be a fanboi instead if looking at in statistical facts?
    You can redo it and post here and tell me where i got it wrong.
    but i guess you are just gonna continue with random comments instead
    So if hes done 20 openings with 20 crystals each time, thats 400 crystals. There's a soild chance hes going to get a featured.

He hasnt always gotten the featured during his openings. Ive watched his channel for a very long time. Hes missed many, many times sometimes opening 80 and not getting the featured.

I bet there were lots of people that pulled them as 5*'s. You are trying to say because Seatin gets them because hes a youtuber which is just a outright conspiracy theory.

If you want stats, go watch COWhale. He open 1800 one time and got the featured in the last 100.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Belfigor2 said:

Lormif said:

Belfigor2 said:

Belfigor2 said:

Lormif said:

Belfigor2 said:

Lormif said:

Belfigor2 said:

And hispast opening he didnt get anything higher than a 4* elsa after about $700 worth of crystals.
    what doses number of subscribers have to do with anything. In his elsa openings, he spent over $700 and didnt get a 5 or 6* elsa. The problem is you are trying to use a statistically irrelavant account to attribute something, and you cannot do that, besides the fact you dont know all the crystals he opened that he didnt post.
    because the more subs you have the more famous you are and the more viewers and potential costumers you can give kabam.
    why do you think pewdiepie charge a minimum of $450 000 dollar to promote something?he is the biggest youtuber and ppl who want to pay that amount know that millions are guaranteed to see it

it is simple advertisement, boosting seatin rng make ppl think they might get goid things too and get ppl to spend money

Belfigor2 said:

Last 20 is not "statistical evidence" and if it was, his last 20 he did not get the featured. with a a sample size of 20 the confidence interval for a statistical comparison would be insanely vague.
    lol, his last 20 openings containing feature champs is what i took statistic from, you just gonna continue to be a fanboi instead if looking at in statistical facts?
    what "statistical facts" are you talking about? you have described none. What is the mean value, what is the sample size, what is the confidence interval, do you even know what those things are? Do you even know what the minumum required sample size is? 1000 RANDOM items.

Here is his last featured crystal opening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txa2hkZTL8g

You will note he did not get the featured, shoot even only got 1 5* which is statistically on point. Even if it did it would not matter, because its sample size is too insignificant to draw conclusions from, it is statistically irrelavant. Antecdotal.
    He opened 80 Elsa crystals and didnt get her as a 5 or 6*.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Belfigor2 said:

Lormif said:

Belfigor2 said:

Belfigor2 said:

Lormif said:

Belfigor2 said:

Lormif said:

Belfigor2 said:

Belfigor2 said:

what "statistical facts" are you talking about? you have described none. What is the mean value, what is the sample size, what is the confidence interval, do you even know what those things are? Do you even know what the minumum required sample size is? 1000 RANDOM items.

Here is his last featured crystal opening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txa2hkZTL8g

You will note he did not get the featured, shoot even only got 1 5* which is statistically on point. Even if it did it would not matter, because its sample size is too insignificant to draw conclusions from, it is statistically irrelavant. Antecdotal.
    He opened 80 Elsa crystals and didnt get her as a 5 or 6*.
    that is what I have been saying.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I'm not going to get in the RNG aspect or be sarcastic like many others here. How do ppl who spend have it easier than f2p players? We all complete the same content. Just because I bought something doesn't make my paths easier than the next person. A spender gets more chances at crystals but their odds do not change because they spend money. Without spenders, this game wouldn't exist. If u truly believed spending would help make your account better then it would be foolish to not spend a little bit of money to improve your odds and make the game easier.
  • Options
    Hey there, to address the question that OP originally asked, a crystal will not have different odds based on region or whether or not the player has spent any money. A given crystal will have an equal chance of awarding any of the possible rewards from it unless otherwise stated on the info page of the crystal
This discussion has been closed.