**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mistaken Donation: Please help!

Hi guys, I just did the most stupid mistake ever and I hope you can advise me on the following steps or let me know what happens in these situations. My frustration (stupidity) is such, that I’m about to quit the game if there’s no way to revert this - I already sent a ticket to kabam just in case.

I never did donations before however, for my new ally we have a 55k gold + 4K loyalty weekly rule. I'm not sure if its the interface that is not clear or me being plain stupid, but I just went on, and added 55k gold and 4K in the field immediately below, only to notice that I donated 55K gold and 4K units worth of gold. I’ve been saving and saving for months in order to purchase the BF deals and at this point I just don't have the energy to go backward in months of progression let alone the time lost.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Support will usually fix this in most cases. Just give them some time and they will resolve it. Be more careful in the future.
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Well, you did the right thing by sending a ticket to kabam (the support team) and I'm afraid all you can do know is wait for a response considering nobody in the forums has the power/access to revert your accidental actions.

However, I cannot think of a reason why the support team should not be able to help you out in this case. You should be getting a response from them...
  • Options
    Hey there, the Support Team will be the best equipped to help you out with account-specific questions/requests. If you've already sent them a ticket, they will be looking into your request and they will write you back as soon as they are able.
This discussion has been closed.