**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else have this happen after alliance leader “bug”

So did anyone else that was affected by the bug ( had your position chance in alliance). Have there bank card hacked a few days later. Specifically for gas in Connecticut, USA?

Comments

• Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited November 2019
    I’m not real techey This game is the only time I use the internet, and I live in a very small rural area , So most of the shopping I do is at small local businesses, so I don’t think it came from them. Just curious that’s all .
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Mainer123 said:

So did anyone else that was affected by the bug ( had your position chance in alliance). Have there bank card hacked a few days later. Specifically for gas in Connecticut, USA?

That’s a very specific question 😂
  • Options
    edited November 2019

That's not going to happen lol
    Cancel the card

Luckily my banks fraud dept noticed it , sent me a text and called me , they shut the card down Just wondering. The card was the one connected to the game
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Mainer123 said:

Cancel the card

Luckily my banks fraud dept noticed it , sent me a text and called me , they shut the card down Just wondering. The card was the one connected to the game
    1) invest in a free vpn app. small town, limited targets.
    2) get a credit card. never use a bank card. like, ever. if you can pay with a bank card you can pay off your credit card making the same transaction, plus you get points with a good cc.
    3) set up autoalerts when transactions are made and a physical card was not present. threshold alerts won't catch small transactions.
    4) enjoy the game!
    Thanks. I can check all but getting a credit card. I’m 44 and never had one and don’t plan on getting one now Just debit card through my bank. Thanks for the info
  • Options
    Mainer123 said:

Cancel the card

Hey there!

I'm sorry this happened to you, but I'm glad that it was sorted pretty quickly by your Bank. To clear something up, your card is in no way connected to the Game. All purchases are made through your App Store, so either the Apple App Store, or Google Play store.

There is no way for us to see your financial information.