**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When are bases going to be added?

Im not so sure that bases are "Coming soon" like it says on the alliance page, but in transformers forged to fight I love the aspect of bases and don't get why kabam isn't adding it yet.

Comments

• SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Did hell freeze over yet?? LMAO
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    All the effort being put into 6* should have been put into Bases. We need more content and new maps for the AW not more champ that are impossible or take forver to get.
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    Very true jon
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    too true jon
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    F4k3_GaM3r wrote: »
    6* are the future boyeeeee

They shouldn't be. 5* were fine being the future of MCOC.
    yes I agree
    I don't think bases are coming until 6 stars are as common as 5 stars
    I just don't get why kabam made bases for the release of transformers but this game has been here for 3 years and yet bases are still not a thing
  • explorershaneexplorershane Posts: 34
    Bases are already here. They're a symbol for the prison that is addiction to this GD game !
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Hey All,

Obviously, Bases have been a long time coming. They're still on our roadmap of things to do, but that's been pushed back a few times. We're still looking into the possibilities of when they can premiere, but it's still going to be quite a while.

Pushed back "a few times"
    Lol please define "a few"
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I'd like to know why 6* are coming before "Bases". This makes no sense, you could have at least given us ideas that you had for it, so we could have commented and given feedback.
    Yeah I bet kabam isn't even working on it just the 6 stars
    Probably wont come out until they cant think of anything new to do
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Hey All,

Obviously, Bases have been a long time coming. They're still on our roadmap of things to do, but that's been pushed back a few times. We're still looking into the possibilities of when they can premiere, but it's still going to be quite a while.

Pushed back a few I remember back in the day when bases were "coming soon" that was 2 years or so ago. So pushed back a few times must be 30 or 40 times.
    How many more things is kabam gonna do that the majority of players don't agree with? when will they start doing community supported things like adding bases and champions that a lot of people are asking for?
  • fabi0200fabi0200 Posts: 32
    They still cannot fix the bug on quest have some guys still getting all those resources and i watch them, cos i already finished mine 100% before that glitch, i will never again rush and spend on revive to finish faster , less money for kabob........ So what to expect from THEM creating a base for us Damm i wish not imagine how manny more time they will crash the game and we will loose more money, potion.... etc....