Arena still not working for me

Tried to enter arena at 10 am est. Got this.

Comments

• Tapeworm111Tapeworm111 Member Posts: 7

• RockonRockon Member Posts: 271
    since this is not working specifically for me Cull Obsidian, can we have this arena ran over the weekend and into next week?
  • NightStalker2878NightStalker2878 Member Posts: 6
    Yeah, Cull Obsidian has been down since they started maintenance yesterday.
  • BigTDogg220BigTDogg220 Member Posts: 21

I don't have the same arena issue as the rest of you, but the Restitution Featured Arena is asking for units instead of gold to find a match. I submitted a ticket and made a post, but I have yet to see anything get addressed.
  • nachoninja138nachoninja138 Member Posts: 11
    I am only experiencing this with the 4* featured and summoner trials arena. I tried entering all the other arenas and successfully completed a match. Also these 2 arenas were the only ones I was using during the issues yesterday. I was able to keep my streak for the cull obsidian arena but as I stated I didnt try to enter that arena during the issues yesterday.
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Member Posts: 44

Getting this even after it was reported fixed
  • Tapeworm111Tapeworm111 Member Posts: 7

I am only experiencing this with the 4* featured and summoner trials arena. I tried entering all the other arenas and successfully completed a match. Also these 2 arenas were the only ones I was using during the issues yesterday. I was able to keep my streak for the cull obsidian arena but as I stated I didnt try to enter that arena during the issues yesterday.

I am having problems in all arenas.
  • SmashSmash Member Posts: 808 ★★★

Says lost connection and I lose the fight. Haven’t been able to do arena since yesterday.
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with Arenas. If you haven't already, please share your feedback in THIS thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.