**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OML and MEDUSA bugs met with silence.

2»

Comments

• AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Fabwizi said:

I dont see a bug for medusa here

Km always had passive armor

If u go gainst robots wirh force of the will node they will be immune to medusa

EDIT: Medusa armor shatter seems to be working now against killmonger and emma, its awesome. Dont know what changed but fought a few KMs and emmas today and the shatter/break stopped the reverb and diamond form, it was glorious. Damage from shatter is DEF still broken though. :/ if we can just get that fixed we will be all set! Dont know what changed from when i made the thread to now but her shatter does seem to be working to shutdown abilities negated by armor break.
    Now two debuffs are seen, when armor shatter one for shatter and one for break, however I guess the damage reduction is being taken from break and not shatter so the low damage.
    Hmm that makes alot of sense and would also explain why theres no damage difference between 2 shatters and 1 shatter bc its calculating the damage off the break instead, think u hit the nail on the head
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

What frustrates me the most is we see mods chatting about other things in multiple threads, which by the way I'm all for and think it's a great thing for them to interact with people like that because it sets a good tone for the forum overall, but to do that and completely ignore this thread is really frustrating.

They’re just passing the issue to technical team. Don’t expect more from them
  • ShevaMilanShevaMilan Posts: 12
    OML and Mysterio synergy is broken as well. OML gets the same regen per tick with or without mysterio, and his first bleed passive doesn’t grant him 3 stacks. Tested in many situations
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited November 2019

OML and Mysterio synergy is broken as well. OML gets the same regen per tick with or without mysterio, and his first bleed passive doesn’t grant him 3 stacks. Tested in many situations

Yeah ive tried the thing/korg one a bunch just to see if i was getting the world's worst rng but it is def broken, i never removed a single rock stack, dont have mysterio but that sucks, domino and ST synergies both work and are really nice, his regen is super legit with them but need a whole team for him
  • Hey there, the issues with Medusa had already been resolved. The reports of possible issues with Old Man Logan's Critical Bleeds, as well as with Double-Edge have already been passed along to the team to look into. If you'd like to report other issues, please make sure to fill out the forum bug report template either in an ongoing thread for that issue or, if it doesn't already have a thread, in a new thread specifically for that issue. This can make it easier for everyone to find and/or share information about that specific issue.
This discussion has been closed.