**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aq timer started a day early

Aq supposed to start on the 15th....why is are timer at 9 hours till AQ?????

Comments

• FatalEndFatalEnd Posts: 54
    Yes, it is weird and confusing. The new AQ series is supposed to start tomorrow along with all the new changes not today. This looks like another bug. Hopefully, one of the mods will say something about this to clarify the situation.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Its just Kabam being Kabam, nothing new nothing old.
  • BdassmfrBdassmfr Posts: 15
    Has this game EVER gotten ANYTHING right besides ripping people off !?!?!
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Kabam: 'We'll just change the description in the announcement to match what is actually happening in game'
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    It's only 4:22am at Kabam 's office in Vancouver...it'll take the a few hours to wake up and see the problem.
  • JMAN337JMAN337 Posts: 88
    It would have been nice to get our AW rewards before the start of AQ. I have a guy that is retiring and I want the new guy in. I can't do any of that until AW rewards come through and especially if AQ starts a day early.
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    War rewards come out later this week or next week...
  • BdassmfrBdassmfr Posts: 15
    This delay of S13 rewards is tying members down in Alliances and creating difficulties recruiting.
  • ScarQuinzelScarQuinzel Posts: 2
    I hope this is a bug, and AQ starts tomorrow when it actually should do, kabam please do inform us ASAP so we can let our alliances know what is what.
  • NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116

I hope this is a bug, and AQ starts tomorrow when it actually should do, kabam please do inform us ASAP so we can let our alliances know what is what.

I second that
  • Hey there, the team pushed a fix that took care of this and AQ should be showing as starting at the normal time now.
This discussion has been closed.