**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gully2099 Awakened Ability bug?

It the description, it says that when struck she has x% chance to activate her combo shield.
But the combo shield is activating when the opp hits into my block via a light or medium hit.
That clearly shouldn't be the case!

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, would you happen to remember who you were fighting or what nodes were active at the time?
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Any champion. No nodes. For example, first time I noticed it was in ROL against Winter soldier. Since it was a long fight, I started to notice it. Just now I had a duel against one of my alliance members Hawkeye, same thing happened. But this time, when I tried to dodge/Dex his attack.
    He didn't hit me but the combo shield activated.
  • Options
    Hey there, the team is aware of the issue with her signature ability triggering when she using Dexterity to avoid an attack and is working on getting that resolved. As for the issue with it activating while blocking, would you happen to have any footage of this?
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Any update on getting this bug fixed ?
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Also another bug if I’m seeing this right. SL in LoL doesn’t say anything in his enigmatic ability that he can counter Guilly2099 Sp3 @ 5% or lower but I’ve done it a few times now testing her out and doesn’t kill him
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Pintzz said:

Also another bug if I’m seeing this right. SL in LoL doesn’t say anything in his enigmatic ability that he can counter Guilly2099 Sp3 @ 5% or lower but I’ve done it a few times now testing her out and doesn’t kill him

In lol you are caped at doing 50k damage
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Really getting annoyed that her signature ability is not working, put 180 signature stones into her for nothing
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Yeah it's getting fixed in the update. Tomorrow!